Ken to Mahou to Gakureki Shakai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Feyrune Phon Dragoon

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. It's already time for
his sister
to show up already.

Man it's sad people don't know much about this series. It's a solid story with great world building. It's incredibly underrated.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so far the story is kinda calm and nice, hope it will become a bit more interesting without him turning OP too quickly. since we found a magic tool creator already, this kinda rises some Mx0 Feels for me, with MC potentially becoming able to use his Magic by using one such tool.

thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!
Pg.9 swrod -> sword
Pg.12: shoul ->should
Pg.19: this guy -> this one
Also
Pg.25: wtf is "frequent chronic urination"? everybody need to piss bro lol
LOL well some ppl do need to pee more often than usual but if she was watching him for hours an obvious lie

does make me think of that john mulaney bit tho

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! He's gonna go from the prodigal son to the obsequious one.

Last edited:
Camcorder shaped magic tool is a red flag for tech level. I was a little blind sided by the magic 'definitely not just a steam' train as well. I know it's fantasy but felt anachronistic to the 17/18th century vibes the opening was giving.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a western fantasy world, why is Dragried y'know China? Well tbf most people don't care about architecture, hell its architecture could be lead to world building like it was made by a not-Chinese, or a Chinese Isekaier, the society is study based which is pretty similar to Imperial China and its focus on exams.

If there are other isekaiers, it would explaing things like the magic camcorder.

Users who are viewing this thread