Kengan Omega

sandrovich & daromeon are taking a 2 week break after the release of the last chapter since they were at AX 2019

Fed-Kun's army
25 Pages 9 - 11.

Jesus haven't read Get backers in so long.

Double-page supporter
I only read part of the first Kengan, and I'm checking this out to see if it's any different, but it seems mostly the same. What I don't get about this series is WHAT THE FUCK IT'S ABOUT. The art is good, but far from great. It's got next to nothing to do with any actual martial arts, or anything that exists in real life. The fake techniques aren't creative. There're no personal struggles or motivations worth mentioning. Characterization is mostly gimmicks, character development is next to non-existent. Nothing is at stake. There's no theme, and no meaning. The comedy is narrow, shallow and repetitive. From what it seems to me, it's a charmless attempt to do Baki, but without the drama or artful exaggeration. Someone explain the appeal of this to me?

>Rokushin Kaikan
Isn't that the karate school from Fist of Seeker? Also correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Wakatsuki train there?

Okay so Gaoh is gonna betray the kengan association and its gonna be up to koga to take him down? Or is Gaoh going around taking out traitors to the association? i think my first theory is more plausible but it could go either way.

I really wanna start reading this but looks like it gonna one long marathon.

@EpicLazy

Okay so Gaoh is gonna betray the kengan association and its gonna be up to koga to take him down? Or is Gaoh going around taking out traitors to the association? i think my first theory is more plausible but it could go either way.

Wut? Gaoh is clearly looking to kill/fight the worm.

And now I guess the big question is will Gaoh somehow turn out to be Ohma or will they take a pass on a predictably silly twist- "we never SAW him die, we only had skinnyman's word for it!"

I think Gaoh is going around taking out all the Kengan Association's traitors. I do not think he's willing to give up his new found friends so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread