Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - The Spirit and Kagura

Dex-chan lover
she can't do one of those basic strengthening magic like Mira and jump super high to get a general idea of where she's at??
nope her build kind of use consumable item to buff herself and summoning shikigami, different style than Mira
thought latter she dueled one by one against Chimera Leader(oni princess) using khankara(?) in close combat
A super weak high level player. Is she even high level? I thought she should have been, being Dunbalf's old acquaintance. But this makes her look like a fledgling player.
zero item and her build pretty much backline player and unlike Mira/danblf she didnt had any build for strength since she relied on Item buff for this, thought her shikigami use really strong
can only see how strong she is in latter part when they raid Chimera HQ which still quite far from this

Dex-chan lover
A super weak high level player. Is she even high level? I thought she should have been, being Dunbalf's old acquaintance. But this makes her look like a fledgling player.
is it even a survival games? even survival games are NOT exactly surviving either
also she just said she doesnt have any of her item because she's not stocking up her items.

Dex-chan lover
i know technicolor, but NOT multicolor
besides it's black and white manga. it's not even colored

Dex-chan lover
she can't do one of those basic strengthening magic like Mira and jump super high to get a general idea of where she's at??
Because that is from a different magic system.
She is an Onmyoji master that need item like talisman and etc to use her technique (supposedly)

While Dunbalf/Mira is a Summoner that can use summon without the need of preparations,

Also Dunbalf is the only one who have 2 Class Job, Summoner and one more is either Sorcery or Daoist (I forgot, also that second class job is not at master level like his summoner).
That Strengthening techniques is a technique from that 2 class job.

It was mentioned in WN/LN that Dunbalf find a way to bypass the game law which is 1 person can only have 1 Class Job, thought still with some limitation..

If i remember Correct it should be Sorcery if I'm not wrong... I need to re-read the WN/LN again😅😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I swear I have read these and next chapter before.

The spirit and the boar will be hunted, triggering Kagura to build the federation.

To locate the chimera clausen, Mira recruit someone with higher guild rank than her to access the area.

It's either she is not resourceful or Onmyo class is a bitch ass class that she almost died in the forest.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Each starting point just that different...
:worry:
That's why you should be a loot goblin and take everythings you see and keep it until the game end, just in case. One day you'll find a use for the dozen of fork you keep.

Dex-chan lover
when it come to MMORPG, there should be plenty of fruit and water type of material you can consume so it hard to image she has nothing left to feed herself even when she is lost.

Dex-chan lover
zero item and her build pretty much backline player and unlike Mira/danblf she didnt had any build for strength since she relied on Item buff for this, thought her shikigami use really strong

The class is, to put it bluntly, compromised if it relies 100% on external items. If you are playing such a class, why on Earth, or any other planet, would you ever allow yourself then be in a situation where you don't have a whole bunch of those external items on you?

I have played a number of games, over the years, where sometimes the player is deprived of all external items for plot reasons, having to rely on innate ability to deal with enemies at first, sneaking past them, snatching their weapons, and such. Ultimately you get your entire gear back, naturally. So, in a situation like this, Uzume would be as helpless as a player character straight out of the character creation. That quite an outrageous class weakness. If the class is balanced otherwise and thus with those items is "overpowered", it could, potentially, make up for it if the player knows how to play the class. Uzume's haphazard personality clearly wasn't suited for it, though.

Dex-chan lover
These are not "basic" magic, they are "sage arts". Mira is effectively multi-classed, with "summoner" as her main class, and "sage" as her secondary class. The translation for "sage" changes a lot depending on the translator, but they seem to be the same thing as Chinese "cultivators".
Not everybody learns sage arts - I guess they were a good fit for Danbulf, who has nothing else to do in battle once he has deployed his summons, but less relevant to Kagura, who has non-summoning spells too.
when it come to MMORPG, there should be plenty of fruit and water type of material you can consume so it hard to image she has nothing left to feed herself even when she is lost.
She did not lack water - there was a whole river of it - but finding food is a skill.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is the english fan translate going so slow? It's 13 chapters behind.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a page where she did found something but look suspicious. Differentiating between edible and non edible food in unknown world/forest, especially when you have 0 knowledge in survival is quite hard, dont ya think?

Dex-chan lover
There's a page where she did found something but look suspicious. Differentiating between edible and non edible food in unknown world/forest, especially when you have 0 knowledge in survival is quite hard, dont ya think?
nah, i'm talking about her inventory, she said she used up all the stuff for her talisman but even then, there should be material to craft other stuff.
So i wonder, is there really no fruit or water's base material she can use from her inventory?

Users who are viewing this thread