Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - The Spirit and Kagura

Dex-chan lover
nah, i'm talking about her inventory, she said she used up all the stuff for her talisman but even then, there should be material to craft other stuff.
So i wonder, is there really no fruit or water's base material she can use from her inventory?
based on what kagura said She transported after big raid event, most likely she only pack battle item in her inventory and put everything else in floating island storage, there also possibility she didnt learn crafting since if its material that forest quite abundance if she want to create shikigami or she missing one or two important item to craft it

Fed-Kun's army
Hyped to see this return, thanks for the translation and welcome back AR_

So that’s what the 2849 health potions I hoarded since the start of the game are for!!!!

If I ever get isekai-ed with my inventory, I’ll be fine!
Just how filling is a health potion, anyway?

This chapter feels better to read at night, calmly and slowly. Perhaps there's more like this, but I always find myself rushing through to catch up on the manga instead of appreciating all the little pieces.

Dex-chan lover
A super weak high level player. Is she even high level? I thought she should have been, being Dunbalf's old acquaintance. But this makes her look like a fledgling player.
I'm guessing that this class relys on prepared items, and also she's not fightng- living off only water for weeks or even months on end is pretty superhuman, mira had tons of items on her, but not everyone does. she also just woke up in a forest with basically nothing

Dex-chan lover
A super weak high level player. Is she even high level? I thought she should have been, being Dunbalf's old acquaintance. But this makes her look like a fledgling player.
She is someone whose skills are related to items I believe. Which she sold/used up after doing a bunch of grinding and didn't restock, before suddenly being isekaied. Even the most op archer of all time is limited in what they can do if they are missing their arrows.

Furthermore she is lost in the middle of nowhere and still subject to the same biological needs as everyone else(hunger, etc). Strength has nothing to do with it. She didn't encounter any monsters or anything noteworthy.

This is kinda like looking at a tank and being surprised they don't deal high damage, thus viewing them as super weak. Or viewing a super high dps glass cannon as super weak because they can't tank.

Kagura is missing her main equipment, and is in a situation where her skillset isn't innately suited to handle. Furthermore she no longer has major tools she relied on like the game map, to rely on for navigation

And as a person she is no different from the majority of first world society, who has minimal to zero real survival/navigation abilities outside of what Google can tell them. Certainly not the skills to determine what is or isn't edible in an alien world.

Let alone try something like navigating using the sky to orient oneself and maintain a direction(something that is nearly impossible in a dense forest anyways).

She already did better than most I would wager, by being cautious of the fruit she did find, despite her hunger. Most would've eaten it on sight and probably died.

At the very least wait until she actually fights or does something before just calling her super weak.

Dex-chan lover
That's one poor start point to be thrown into another world. Mira really was phenomenally lucky landing an easy commute away.
I'd rewatched the anime the other day so sought out the manga after, glad to see it's still actively getting translated.

Users who are viewing this thread