Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - The Artisan's Craftsmanship

Dex-chan lover
they have magnetic floating beds, they are absurdly expensive but, the only downside is the fact they have guide wires on the corners, but that would be much smaller then table legs
I saw it and there's one small and one deal breaking problems:
  • If you're going to have those wires anyway, might as well hang them from the ceiling to not annoy anyone
  • The dutch designer who made that bed himself says you should never stay under that bed because it's made using industrial magnets. It's the problem I mentioned before. Interference on the magnets is deadly and all your devices/credit cards would die if you go under it

i have some stupid questions but will (s)he try to back to male or will s(he) completely woman? or we havent known it yet?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i have some stupid questions but will (s)he try to back to male or will s(he) completely woman? or we havent known it yet?
I read up a couple of arcs forward in the novel translation, and there are no signs of Mira transforming back.
In fact, she seems to enjoy her current condition, and is slowly gathering reputation under her new name that would make it possible to appoint her as a wiseman.

I read up a couple of arcs forward in the novel translation, and there are no signs of Mira transforming back.
In fact, she seems to enjoy her current condition, and is slowly gathering reputation under her new name that would make it possible to appoint her as a wiseman.
Thanks

Well, there were quite a few of missing words to complete the sentences but it's doable to an extent.

Thanks for uploading 2 chapters. I really miss this series. I actually didn't notice Sol in his new attire, I forgot he got forced to wear something than the one he wears when he was still an old man. lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well, Luminaria took the form of a busty waifu while Mira took the petite route. Of course there's some friction.

Dex-chan lover
Just make the legs so that they can fold in when you’re done, mf trying to pioneer anti gravity technology when we had hinges for centuries.

I mean... we do have the tech. It's called making a hanging kotatsu. There's no rocket science involved. It's just not practical

We already have the tech for floating kotatsu, but like someone said before it is not worth it in any way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconductivity

Solomon and Mira are the perfect couple honestly, I ship them
Marianna and Mira are perfect together, Salomon and Mira are just bro.

Dex-chan lover
He want to turn back into a man, and still act as a man here and in the LN as far as the release go. The author make it clear all the time that he have no awearness as a girl. An exemple is it took him month to start wearing bra and "proper girl" underwear.
But even after this he still act as if it was just an in game avatar and not his body. He never feel any shame of being seen naked or half naked, and he never feel even slightly being female.
He enjoy this body because for him it's the perfect body a woman should have. This is all. It's like playing with your waifu as an avatar.

In the LN it's made clear a lot of time that MC want his old avatar back and that he has no intention to accept staying a female. The issue is that he can't, as of now he didn't have the possibility to look for a way to turn back because of the mission he has. He need to find all the other wiseman as soon as possible for the safety of this country.

He want to turn back into a man, and still act as a man here and in the LN as far as the release go. The author make it clear all the time that he have no awearness as a girl. An exemple is it took him month to start wearing bra and "proper girl" underwear.
But even after this he still act as if it was just an in game avatar and not his body. He never feel any shame of being seen naked or half naked, and he never feel even slightly being female.
He enjoy this body because for him it's the perfect body a woman should have. This is all. It's like playing with your waifu as an avatar.

In the LN it's made clear a lot of time that MC want his old avatar back and that he has no intention to accept staying a female. The issue is that he can't, as of now he didn't have the possibility to look for a way to turn back because of the mission he has. He need to find all the other wiseman as soon as possible for the safety of this country.
ah i got it now, thanks for your efforts

Users who are viewing this thread