Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

Dex-chan lover
can i point it that the art always change a bit.... Especially The way mira look like always change dramatically...

Ah even the side story about that guy is interesting, I won't even mind having a spin-off about him. They even gave him such a cool look.

Holy shit. This got so stupid right off the bat once they added modern machine guns and tanks at chapter 3 . Dropped!!

Dex-chan lover
@Intelpldtdell

The manga still goes on pr month as far as I know... last raw was roughly 1 month ago.
But why it was possibly axed by the translator is unknown.

Hope it gets a new group to do it, its a pretty good isekai manga.

@Sladeblade
With no one scanlation group translating this and being a collaborative effort between whimsubs and renascence scans, we are going to be waiting awhile since they only do it when they both want to use their free time. Which seems to be never lately since they are both slow when it comes to releasing chapters of the stories they are currently focused on

Dex-chan lover
No one wants to pick this up??

I just emailed the group that translates and they say they will pick it up again next year.

I see @Miyuki but then i shall wait even longer if i have too xD Altho some raw website i couldn't get access for some reason it always end up with unable to connect :/ Lhscans doesnt load image for me for some reason. I guess it time to dive in google for more raws sites :D

meanwhile the ln version which this is based upon got picked up again.
https://krytykal.org/kenja/

Power Uploader
A tiny update on scanlation... we got the cleans and redraws ready,
Our Translator ran into some problems and then being exam season no ones free to sub in
well a chapter should be out _____ (i want to say soon but it will take a bit more time than soon)

Users who are viewing this thread