Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

Dex-chan lover
@Hasya Soooo, now that another group picked this up from months of inactivity(5 chapters in the last year), is Renascence Scans/Whimsubs going to drop this series and simply pass the baton to this group that's available/willing to translate it or release the same chapters regardless soon™?

It might be better to just pass the baton if none is available to translate it for months at a time, IMO.

Group Leader
Because the next chapter is very long, and because the next chapter of our other series (Sword Saint) comes out during the week, the next chapter of Kenja will probably be out during the first week of March. You can always find the latest status of upcoming chapters on our website at https://mobofdeer.wordpress.com/

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this one much to my surprise. Wouldn't have given anything for it considering all of the red flags it raises from the tags, the setting, isekai, yada yada. Nice read.

Contributor
It's so hard to take this series seriously with that grotesque volume 4 cover art.

Fed-Kun's army
1868750_20190309115033.png

Group Leader
@jasty A lot of people have complained about it, so I replaced it with the current chapter cover pages.

I think the artist or editor has something for necks cause it's happening too consistently (Like, once every chapter) and looks too purposeful for it to be just bad drawing.

It gets kinda jarring when I notice it.

I do like the reaction faces though, those are hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaDoll - i do notice something strange with the necks.. but i dont think its fetish or something..
i think of it as his weakness? or maybe intentional? who knows..
- and yes! reaction faces are good on this one..

i have a friend that (can draw really good) is bad at eyes alignment and proportion..
i always point it out and give him some pointers and he'll get mad at me afterwards.. hahaha..

Users who are viewing this thread