Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

No way...there's no way that guy was fooled with such a reaction from Mira!
He's probably just going with the flow by pretending not to realize, right?!

Group Leader
@Shyning
You mean in terms of appearance or personality?
Because if I remember correctly, at least in the WN he had more of a lolibaba/old man personality.

Group Leader
@Carnage both.
I mean, I'm not bothered by the personality since he's indeed playing (living) as a loli now. But c'mon, an old guy (physically) with that same personality ? I'm sold.
But generic lolis sell more than old original funny guys.

Group Leader
Why is she even trying to keep her identity a secret? It’s not like there’s much difference between claiming to be The Guy instead of his disciple, and there’s that other one of the nine pillars who is openly acting as herself... It seems like there is a lot of effort being put in (and potential consequences for lying) when she could just say who she really is without much happening.

Wow. Its been quite a long time since an update so I guess I'll read the light novel form of this manga.

After reading it:
-_-
Theres even less chapters here...

Dex-chan lover
uuuuuugh dammit Whimsubs....it's been way too long since the last update, dammit!

Dex-chan lover
RPfags should be shot. There's enough flavor text for immersion, and we don't need your terrible interpretation of Middle English. I not even going to touch those people who do it for cybering.

Group Leader
use of comicsans was ages ago when I was doing this solo and didn't know better, we r planning to redo the older chapters with better ts etc, but of course catching up to newer chapters takes precedence

Dex-chan lover
I dropped it when I saw a magic powered Jeep. Why do people ruin fantasy settings by shoehorning modern technology? Everything about a fantasy setting breaks down once you have telecommunications, long distance transportation, and ranged weapons more advanced than a cannon.

@AbuHajaar Vogue?

Group Leader
you mean this?
New-Editor-Vogue-UK3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread