Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

@ark-sama Same Ahaha!! xD
i swear, if they make her a loli permanently. i'd be sad. there's so much room for character development that also shows with how she ages. i hope they do not make dis into a loli fantasy. even though it prob is a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@Swadloon @ark-sama Since she, Solomon, and Luminaria are Player Characters, they cannot age. Solomon has been in the world for 30 years, isn't an elf, but doesn't seem to have aged one day. It can be assumed they don't age as "Adventurers". It's very likely she probably won't age.

you know how near the start of the story she's trying to get that crystal to change to some old man well what if she accidentally used that and her female body matured a lot that would be possible.

I wish the MC was a female from the start, the whole gender-swap thing is so pointless, he doesn't even pretend to be a man after he's changed to a girl. (Though I do much prefer that, it also makes him being a man in the first place useless to the story, completely irrelevant.)

enjoy this manga a lot, i hope for anime on it someday. Most manga don't win me over, glad this manga came to light.

I'm still waiting Mira to get a breast expansion is anyone else excited about it 😙

Dex-chan lover
Yaaa, this just does all the things I dislike. Unreasonably OP protagonist, genderbend that doesn't matter, ages to get to any actual sort of plot/basically no real developments.
Art's okay, I guess. Occasional amusing enough moment. That's about it I guess.

Nah, the MC is not really that unreasonably OP. Before the game became real, the MC and their friends were already the best of the best in a game were everything was stupidly realistic (It's why the game wasn't that popular. It took quite a long time before people playing the game even realized they can use any magic). This story is more like Log Horizon except that all the people the MC has mostly interacted with were the Landers instead of other players.

So really, think of this story as more like the tale of Gandulf/Generic!ArchmageType who went missing for 30 years an than became a little girl when they got back.

1/10 OP MC

MC got turned into a girl because the author knew this sucked, so he needed a way for thirsty dumb weebs to Like it, and it worked.

Seriously the fact that this has a 8.32 is purely out of weebs being fucking weebs

Users who are viewing this thread