Kenja no Mago - Vol. 16 Ch. 55

Fed-Kun's army
Ah i love this shit, yeah sure the plot is not that good and is predictable, but fuck if i love it! My guilty pleasure

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin Michel is the French form of Michael and is pronounced (and would be romanized) identically to Michelle, so probably just a minor translation error.

Maria will not become wife #2, even though it would be nice. Her and Miranda become very close so the author may go there. Personally I would prefer Maria over Cecily.

Dex-chan lover
Cecily and Maria should both become Shin's women. They complement each other well, like two halves of the ultimate Shin-wife.

iirc the priest woman tried to control Shin but failed right? Not sure about the other guy though I don't think I've seen him before

I know it’s kind of nitpicking, but I’d probably have localized his name to “Mitchell.”

That said, I appreciate the translation. Honestly, I enjoy this manga quite a bit. It’s sometimes tropey, but the art is good, the plot is serviceable, and the characters are enjoyable.

Regarding Rapeytown and the guards: at least they made it a point to have Thor (whose father is the lord over this territory) say that he’s going to have to “reconsider the town’s guards in order to oversee these guys.” I’m not a novel reader, but it sounds like something will be done about the situation there, but it was glossed over for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Man At this rate María really might just end up with Shin later on. Poor woman's been single without a hint of a decent man to ship her with. Maybe after Shin and Cecily are married they'll have a life or death situation and Cecily actually tells Shin to Marry her too or something idk. I just don't like María being single as a joke running for so long

Supporter
@Clad95150 while annoying it should never be illegal to cat call. And as for forcing the girls it is implied that it wasn't allowed and likely illegal with the comment about the city guards. And just because something isn't directly said that it happened doesn't mean it didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread