Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Fluff-Till-You-Drop Paradise.

Aggregator gang
yeaaaahhh!!! i too am looking forward for the fun fun fun party you guys are gonna give!!!
lets not waste any more time and let the party where you shitheads get rekd by mere 10 year old lolis!!!
😁😁😁😲🤪😀

Double-page supporter
As usual, the bandits never realize their imminent end.
R.i.p. xD

Dex-chan lover
One day i would like to read a manga where the bandits win. Like a similar setup, less OP heroes obviously, but bandits win.

And no "offbrand" does not count. Had people link me that in response to comments like this but when your goal is offbrandedness the story is rarely done properly.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem. Happens in quite a few ero games/hentai based on ero games. For obvious reasons it's always rape and/or murder. I can remember one manga that even forewent the heroes altogether and just had a bunch of bandits farming women to produce a parasitic tree that produced a lethal aphrodisiac they'd then give to more victims resulting in literal mass graves of drugged rape victims.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the 'weakest' of the three can cut through entire trees in a single swing, I'm not seeing your plan going very far...

Dex-chan lover
A good chapter - some fluff, girls hanging out and a bandit beating to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
man this is boring.. kek.. bandits? we all know what will happen.. one OP MC and a Grand Master are in the area..

Dex-chan lover
Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it does. These idiot bandits are going to spill a lot of it.

Dex-chan lover
Run bandit RUN!!
Nigerun Minna
Capture.png

Users who are viewing this thread