Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 4 - It's exciting this morning

Dex-chan lover
I can't hate the Ganshin Oji-san but damn his damning is horrible? or is it perfect?

Double-page supporter
Everyone hating on the guy...you know, if he was the protagonist of his own story, you'd be cheering him on for making a friend in the slim windows of time he has available in an otherwise depressing day.

Aggregator gang
I cant even be mad at Ganshin Ojisan. He just looks so nice and happy, dude is content and just happy and cheerful dude has a really wholesome atmosphere. Lets hope dude joins the 3 romance enjoyers and cheers for our boy and girl

Dex-chan lover
Matsuda Eiji remains the master of horror.
jGPhUMc.jpg

No bros to talk about big titty ninja gacha with.
GTFdykB.jpg
aye yo, am i tweaking or is that fuuma tokiko

Aggregator gang
God, these three lovable idiots are me. They're me personified, and I love this bittersweetness of youthful love. I bet Oji-san will become one of the watchers, but will use his monthly meetups to further the romance eventually. It does seem like the logic is 100% manga logic though! If he only does it a few times a month- he was in the second chapter, now the fourth. And author-san is good about bringing back characters you think are just background characters and making them relevant later.

I just want them to at least exchange numbers before summer break!!

Users who are viewing this thread