Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
How the hell was MC virgin with a flirty childhood friend like that...?I can only imagine she tried like that for the whole school year and MC was a damn herbivore stuck on "MC refuing girls" mode and she just fell out of love with him, possibly backpacking around the world was to forget and make a new love, can't honestly think of her badly, some male MC deserve a fist in the face.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell was MC virgin with a flirty childhood friend like that...?I can only imagine she tried like that for the whole school year and MC was a damn herbivore stuck on "MC refuing girls" mode and she just fell out of love with him, possibly backpacking around the world was to forget and make a new love, can't honestly think of her badly, some male MC deserve a fist in the face.
When i was in high school, I want solo to homecoming.
A girl I kinda new very shyly asked me to dance, when i got confused (because I wasn't exactly the most popular or best looking guy) she mumbled something about how I always hold the door open for her.

When I mentioned I mentioned I did that for for everyone, she got mad and never spoke to me again.

Teenagers can, absolutely, miss GIGANTIC FLASHING SIGNS that people are interested in them.

Because they are dumb.

PS: I still hate myself.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty obvious ngl, but I'm wondering on why Touka made that wish.
Obviously cuz Touka also likes MC and was hoping they're in a relationship sooner? Cuz we all know relationship with a coworker isn't necessarily a good thing. I'm pretty sure Touka also knew MC when she was still in highschool it's just that author didn't mention it now and planned to reveal it later.

I mean what other reason could there be?

Dex-chan lover
childhood friend trying her best but damn mc is just not getting it but nice story

Goddamn it. Plsplspls don't be an emotionally stunted twinklet highschool LARP manga

Dex-chan lover
Since the LN is translated and completed with 4 Volumes

both travel back in time, but they don't know this yet obviously, they had an unrequited love for each other, so Touka in order to fix her "onesided" love, just throw herself at him to try and get closer, but MC is one of those massively dense ones to the point that is infuriating, and this last for like 3 volumes out of the 4

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1. Nani?
2. So god decided to insult his previous life and gave a redo to heal his life.
3. The president definitely had trouble approaching the forest behind the mountains on her own in the past. Looks like she wished for the forest to come to her.

Double-page supporter

both travel back in time, but they don't know this yet obviously, they had an unrequited love for each other, so Touka in order to fix her "onesided" love, just throw herself at him to try and get closer, but MC is one of those massively dense ones to the point that is infuriating, and this last for like 3 volumes out of the 4
Meh.

Dex-chan lover
A girl I kinda new very shyly asked me to dance, when i got confused (because I wasn't exactly the most popular or best looking guy) she mumbled something about how I always hold the door open for her.

When I mentioned I mentioned I did that for for everyone, she got mad and never spoke to me again.

Teenagers can, absolutely, miss GIGANTIC FLASHING SIGNS that people are interested in them.

Because they are dumb.

Rip my guy

Dex-chan lover

I see. Well, at least the LN is finished already.

I enjoy the artwork at least so I look forward to how it fares.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many chapters we get before they reveal that she also time traveled. I'd be honestly shocked if it doesn't turn out that way

Because they are dumb.

BROOO LMFAOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread