Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
not the first time to see the authors fetishes, but the butterfly effect of this story seems interesting enough

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaan I thought this was gonna be like Re:Life but with actual time travel. Now this just doesn't make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
So at the very least it seems like senpai went back in time too and that's what the "before" comment was about. I can't think of what would've made the other stuff happen other than this being some sort of weird parallel universe or something.

IIRC In Japan it's like a superstition/old wives' tale to believe that if you drink lots of milk you'll grow somehow. When it's in relation to a girl it's usually that drinking milk = big boobs. When it's a guy it's often used to tease a short guy about drinking their milk to grow taller.
I also think she was sent back in time, at least the last chapters made it feel this way, but I think the "before" comment was about them looking like a couple

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this chapter was kind of bad, even if suddenly everyone he was close with was sent back and not just the MC and the Senpai, that still doesn't make the sudden brocon sister any better. It looked really interesting in the beginning so I hope it gets better again and not even worse

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if this is like that Mantis Girl bug manga where all of the girls where fighting to change the past to suit their own goals?

I predict that as this story goes, the timelines will change more than once as various time leapers fight over who gets to have their own desired outcome.

And it's all just gonna be BS excuses by the author to put weird fetishes under the guise of it being time anomalies.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I thought this had some potential, but I can't with this MC. Why is he scared of kids lmao

Dex-chan lover
So everyone jumped back but thinks they're the only one who jumped back. So it's a bunch of thirsty adults who are now high school students again.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, this is the case everyone time leaped. His friend's boobs got more milk. Her sister changed to dominatrix, plus a new set of characters.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with her sister 😦
Also this

what kind of reasoning is this? It'd be more logical if it's because her family genes but no, it's because her family's store lmao
Who ever made the comment must be quite witty I had a good laugh

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter was very fun but this was confusing. It laid out a lot of anormalities without explaining anything. Now we play the waiting game, I hope it doesn't take long to have some answers since it is apparently a monthly release.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, this is the case everyone time leaped. His friend's boobs got more milk. Her sister changed to dominatrix, plus a new set of characters.
If everyone got pulled back, that'll be interesting althoguh the personality changes are weird to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
I was ok with this series, now I'm like how did he get to 27 as a virgin when he somehow had so many women after him? I know the FMC is clearly a time traveller like him but the sister and childhood friend both seem like the type to push the MC down and take him with their characterisations.

I'm pretty torn on this series now and like some have mentioned it almost feels like some pedo bait with the time travel and the introduced characters. I applaude them actually thinking of said Butterfly effect although it wouldn't really have done anything yet due to like 2-3 days tops. We'll see how this goes I guess.
They want to have their cake and eat it too. They want the premise of a guy down on his luck but want the empty wish fulfillment that contradicts the backstory. Usually it unravels as the story progresses revealing more of the MCs past, but here it failed from the onset. The first love is still single and his coworker he works directly under no less. She's clearly ready to jump on him too. Not only that he was clearly popular in his own grade. Nothing supports his inferiority complex except the conceit of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread