Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing everyone did a time leap and not just him. Or at least, a number of people did. That doesn't explain the physical changes though (the girl getting bigger boobs). From the sounds of it, MC-kun here is doubting his own memories (which is a rare thing to see because apparently, Japanese protagonists have photographic memories).

That's actually interesting. They all went back in time and think they're the only ones that did. I wonder how many more characters we'll see with changed personalities.

Dex-chan lover
That was the part that confusing me! In chapter 1 it is established he's 27-year-old virgin. And then he isn't, and then 2 pages later he is again. I assume it is an error of some kind, but idk.
I think it's a translation error. He was calling himself a 27 year old virgin, and then was like "wait no im not", as in hes not 27 years old.

Dex-chan lover
I will try to ignore some weird stuff because the rest sounds nice. Please don't disappoint me

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with her sister 😦
Also this

what kind of reasoning is this? It'd be more logical if it's because her family genes but no, it's because her family's store lmao
He didn't say what kind of milk store it was (what kind of milk they were selling) - and he's talking a lot more about the lewd stores whenever else he talks.

But yea, his little sister is so weird that if I was in his place this is where I'd decide that "yes, of course time leaps were silly - I'm just dreaming, possibly while suffering some brain trauma as well".

Contributor
This chapter dropped some hints about possible several time leapers, so at least follow through with it and have his future boss keep her future memories to make it interesting; even better if everyone else whose changes he noticed were time leapers too.

If it turns out he really was the only one who time leaped, I think I'm out. The MC from "Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge" already does this solo time leap better. The main guy here is already disappointing enough about how he executes his second chance at life: main girl is hard carrying this story for him right now.

Dex-chan lover
Multiple time leapers is pretty interesting! I do wonder how that would work as opposed to just the two people who were together. On the other hand, if literally everyone in the school, or heck, if everyone in the world went back, that'd be pretty hilarious as well.

Group Leader
Ugh......how old is his sister? Why did an office romance turn out to be pedo bait :shamihuh:
It's not like I'm an angel who's avoiding them like plagues, but getting baited ruins the appetite.
Yeah man, we got bait and switched hard.

Group Leader
apparently there’s a rule to not mess with timeline and it’s especially true for authors who can’t do logic very well bc it will easily be confusing
Yeah.... though authors who have poor understanding of any time travel logic might make the wildest rides. Lets just hope this author's delivery is good. Not looking good so with the brocon bait and switch.

Group Leader
thank you japan for another story with a FL who's pretty much throwing herself at the protagonist and a little sister that would somehow still be an easier lay for him
got any recommendations?

Group Leader
I was ok with this series, now I'm like how did he get to 27 as a virgin when he somehow had so many women after him? I know the FMC is clearly a time traveller like him but the sister and childhood friend both seem like the type to push the MC down and take him with their characterisations.

I'm pretty torn on this series now and like some have mentioned it almost feels like some pedo bait with the time travel and the introduced characters. I applaude them actually thinking of said Butterfly effect although it wouldn't really have done anything yet due to like 2-3 days tops. We'll see how this goes I guess.
I'm thinking FMC has been time traveling for quite a bit and back already. This time she wanted MC to jump with him at the altar in chapter 1. I suspect we are gonna see them go back to office life and back to high school together with only the FMC knowing what's up. And that this whole manga is one big time traveling version of "I love you why won't you love me back? pouts".

It's possible that by having MC and FMC flip flop through time they are technically experiencing mutually unrequited love, as it says in the description.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He should instantly be breeding his sister as soon as she was waiting for him like that. Close the door then start breaking her in

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with her sister 😦
Also this

what kind of reasoning is this? It'd be more logical if it's because her family genes but no, it's because her family's store lmao
There is a rumor/urban legend that drinking milk helps in getting bigger booba.
Didn't see it brought up in a manga in a logn while, but years ago it was said often.
So because her family have a milk store she is never missing on it.
MC said his classmate debuted in the second year and childhood friend had a smaller chest, so maybe he didn't regress to the past but his soul was moved to a parallel world that was still in that year.
It explains the small differences and why his sister welcomed him naked and he doesn't have any memory of a event like that.
Ok butterfly effect, but how could he have affected his sister schoolday in the same day he came back?

Dex-chan lover
i think it would be cool if his boss made the wish to jump 11 years into the future and then brought this guy to the past somehow, like he thought it was his doing but it was actually hers but not the older her, the younger version

Users who are viewing this thread