Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyy, she’s too hot to be with the side character. Obviously she won’t get with the MC, but I really hope this means his friend doesn’t have a chance.

Fed-Kun's army
i saw this coming yet i am still sad abt it and sad for her. she's obviously not going to get kijima-san and she cares too much about yamada-san to even go for him in the first place. even tho its unlikely, i hope this doesnt evolve any further into a full blown crush and maybe just a one time thing. also unlikely, but personally, i rlly want her to end up with mizuki-kun. (its unlikely bc i just dont see that working out since hes a little immature and someone with her background wouldnt rlly match well; unless mizuki-kun comforts her somehow by *being* naive and giving her an escape i guess. but yeah i just root for fuji x mizuki

Dex-chan lover
Fuji just needs someone that adores her and makes her happy like Yamada does for Kijima. Although I can see the appeal of two people that can read minds of everyone else but themselves wanting to be together... just no. Not in this situation.

Makes me wonder who the other telepath that Fuji-san previously met was. I'm guessing it wasn't a man.

NYEHEHEHEHEHEHE >:333

oh gosh this will be so good and yummy~ the girl whom understands him most, ending up falling for him~~~

tbh I used to love angst, but shied away from it coz it started to become too painful for me

and especially love triangles,, they are the worst. (they remind me of my current problem)

.... but... this manga is just too sweet and wholesome for it

I sincerely believe this manga will not go down the painful route hehe

gosh I'm really excited. I hope there's some love triangle problems BWHAHAHAHA

like, it makes perfect sense. Yuna will get jealous/insecure because it seems like Fuji and Kijima get along better than they do (because they both understand each other due to their shared experience)

and then Yuna will feel conflicted because Fuji is someone very dear to her, and she knows that Fuji needs someone like Kijima, so she'll feel bad coz of her pure heart

but ofc, in the end, she shouldnt have to worry... because there's a reason WHY kijima loves her

see. this is the kind of angst I love

angst is nice because,,, hurt&comfort hehe

..... augh. I think I overexplained everything to myself again,,,,

dang I really ruined my enjoyment with my fangirling scenarios HAHA

Dex-chan lover
huh i didn't even think of it as her developing feelings i just thought that she was happy to finally know someone who really understands her

Users who are viewing this thread