Killing Bites - Vol. 17 Ch. 79 - "I'm Of the Same Opinion"

Dex-chan lover
"My name is Shinya Murata, thank you for coming to my TED talk"

What's with battle manga and making mythology the basis for a character's traits and abilities

The Inaba meme is growing way, WAY out of proportions here. I know it started for comic relief but everything has its limits, now it's just boring.

Dex-chan lover
RIP whatever trace amount was left of crowmoto's badassery lmao

Elephant seems cool

Dex-chan lover
F for crow this dude always get fucked, he should have already move forward and forgot about her, its annoying how he does so much for her and she don't even care about it

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to the elephant. Normally they're 'gentle giants'. But they have brute force in freaking SPADES.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope this ends like that movie with Owen Wilson and Morgan freeman where he's obsessed with this girl and then he faks everyone's business leaving the main girl wandering on the road. (obviously, not gonna be the case here)

You know, crows are kind of known for being able to recognize and avoid elements they recognize as dangerous.

So where is brute human?
Which is gonna have the powers of ervery human looking God

Dex-chan lover
I feel sad for this dude. Typical case of friendzone/cockblock - he is concern for the girl, do anything she need - and she is stabbing him, now for the second time already. So my question - why author trying to make us rooting for them?.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@AProunds you cant blame characters for bad writing 🤷‍♂️ for some reason author shipping them constantly but show us nothing why they must be shipped by us 🤦‍♂️

I have the impression that Hitomi threw the match, even though a blow to the skull would normally be effective vs honey badgers, because of Oshie's remark about her being able to move her left arm, and Hitomi not using her origin form (and fighting seriously like vs Kido and vs Tasuku); throwing the match was also what Leo apparently did back in the beginning, to allow him to attack a greater enemy. Hitomi originally wasn't meant to participate on the Deathtival/Destival, back then she joined it to keep an eye on Nomoto and then for fun/seeing the "other Uzaki", but now she might see Yashin as a threat to Shidou and herself.
It could also be that she didn't think of anything other than fighting as many fights as she can, not even paying attention to who's near her, just getting said person (Nomoto) out of the way, and not being able to fight seriously because she underestimated Haiji and paid the price for it (wouldn't be the first time, either), being too badly injured and too late to make a comeback, even if she fights to her last breath.
About Kaede's remarks, what's important isn't the occult aspect, but Haiji's characteristics of being abnormal, being able to fight fearlessly and without regard to disadvantages or deeper motivations (at least until she found out that Hitomi was her childhood friend and wanted to make her feel fear).

Users who are viewing this thread