Killing Bites - Vol. 23 Ch. 112 - "Please Let Me Stay Here"

Dex-chan lover
So this dinosaur girl decided to kill other participant behind the scene? Or that's not even behind the scene? Either way this plot sucks if they just decide to out hippo like that

Double-page supporter
they killed off our hippo just like that? yeah the author is on something REAL strong

Group Leader
Pour one out for my fat Wolverine homie.
Quite frankly I'd prefer if none of the "good guys" who have been here from the start got killed, but then the finale wouldn't have any bite to it.
This is actually the start of volume 23 I believe, and from the looks of it, this will probably be the second-to-last one.
So somebody has to die.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what to expect anymore. I should turn off my brain when reading this.

Dex-chan lover
So the author is wrapping up his story? The elephant girl just offing the fox was already really weird, considering their background but now he starts to just remove characters willy-nilly. I don't like it at all, wtf man.

Dex-chan lover
our boy hippbro didn't deserve to go out like this, not after being such a fucking chad the whole way through

at least give him a real fight, I don't mind if he dies, this series is pretty liberal with killing off characters, but at LEAST let him go down like the badass mf he has proven himself to be throughout the series

Dex-chan lover
They did him so dirty there haha. So I guess our villains are making their move.

Users who are viewing this thread