Killing Bites - Vol. 23 Ch. 118 - "Have a Swell Ending!!"

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, it certainly would've been a choice to kill off a long established character like that this unceremoniously

Dex-chan lover
Not that I'm complaining at all, especially since she was incredibly cute and a great character, but how the world did she survive that? It looked like she was squashed into paste basically outside of a couple of fox limbs flying off.

Group Leader
I only read this to watch Inaba get bullied but never actually killed.

Dex-chan lover
I would complain about bringing the fox back, but then I remembered they brought back Cobra when he was bisected and bled out. Named characters don't die unless they're killed, after all. At least we're finally at the endgame, though Pure beating Deinosuchus won't just magically stop the other dinosaurs... right?

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't sh be missing an arm? Hey, if you can do that, how about giving us the foul-mouthed goth tasmanian back aswell?
"How are you here?! I saw you die! I was coached by your ghost!"

"Oh, I uh...I got better. Astral projection or something."

Shouldn't sh be missing an arm? Hey, if you can do that, how about giving us the foul-mouthed goth tasmanian back aswell?
If I take it seriously, my theories are these:
1) She faked her death and had it planned with Rio before their fight, yeah, even her arm (Almost not possible). The floor she got stomped against wasn't actually solid, it was made of wood.
2) We've seen in KB that you can re-attach a lost limb through a specific medical treatment but it takes time, all I can guess is that Shido or other scientists have been developing a healing s*t to re-attach limbs in less time.
3) All this might be an illusion because of how much blood Shido has lost, and the one who protected him is actually someone else (Hitomi? Maybe?)
4) A mix between all the previous ones.

Double-page supporter
Hell yeah Shinozaki is back. If this turns out to be a fake out so she can die for real anyway, I'll be... disappointed I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread