Killing Bites - Vol. 24 Ch. 120 - "I'm Already A Killer"

Dex-chan lover
No Rio fanservice this time around sadly but a surprise Shinozaki fan art at the end is one I welcome. I was always wondering if we'll get a whale as one of the contestants but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Now we finally getting to the water animals beside that whack ass shark I was hoping to see like electric eels or a whale which can def fuck up a Dino

Dex-chan lover
Cool, Orcas are my favourite aquatic mammals.

Question though, what the fuck is up with that weird old man? Was he in Part I, I can't remember for the life of me it's been too long....

Dex-chan lover
Orca looking like some hero of justice straight out of a tokusatsu series. I never really thought about it, but we never had a cetacean fighter until now, huh.

The pace this series releases at does not really justify how little actually happens. Dude shows up, is completely normal other than being able to see Pure's imaginary friend, and then we get a random orca vs dinosaur fight teaser. Interesting, but the poor pacing isn't helping at all. It felt like two halves of entirely unrelated chapters that got spliced together lol.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember shit after so long.

Why is this old man diddling the cute animal girls?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh a pod of Orca probably can survive in Dinosaurs period just fine. Depending on the dino's period, they can even still on the top of the food chain.

Users who are viewing this thread