Killing Bites

Basically every dude transformation is a big beast head and every girl looks like a sexy halloween costume. And the whole "sharper fangs wins" got really tiring really fast.

For what it's worth, Pepe, honey badgers can indeed go up against lions and win more often than you'd think. Plenty lose, to be sure, but there are also recorded cases (I don't advise looking for the videos) of honey badgers even killing lions.

I read until chapter 40 and some of the recent ones in 2 hours, and for what I seen so far this is in the club of the authors that bites more than they can swallow, too much characters to someone actually care about any of them, the author is trying to make character development, but again with 500 characters is nearly impossible and they are as shallow as it can get, and the history basically don't go to anywhere is just chaotic punching with the author trying to input some wannabe development with extremely low progression and some 1 or 2 filler chapters between fights.

Cheetah girl is pathetic. All that trash talking she did and the one time she fought Leo she breaks down crying, pees herself and runs away. And Leo is a joke, got spanked by Hitomi very first fight.

Terra Formars was pretty bad already, this manga is crappy Terra Formars. So why am I still reading it?

Came back to Killing Bites after a while to fully catch up, and I wish I hadn't, why is there even a hyena girl.
And power scaling in this manga is weird af, can agree cheetah just running was some of the most inane things to happen in the story.

you'd think people would realize already how the author operates by subverting expectations. But no, just look at past comments to see how easily he yanked people's chains to make them think something else was happening.

also kind of bogus to treat every character matchup exactly according to their animal counterparts. their human size changes everything. a badger or rabbit the size of a human is way different.

Users who are viewing this thread