Killing Bites

Double-page supporter
Couldn't get very far, don't remember enough to be constructive, it's just dumb and bad.

Fed-Kun's army
I am not reading this dumpster fire, although where can I find the cover boy? Inject that shit into my veins.

So I just got to the point in chapter 30 where
the guy gets killed by Hitomi
is there any point in reading further? Do they return in some form? To be honest the dude was somehow an anchor point for me in the series so far. Kinda feels like they ended the manga right there.

Double-page supporter
Genuinely bad. I'm guessing fanservice is the only reason it hasn't been canceled.

Sharpest fangs wins? That’s some bullshit since she’s got normal fangs but killer defense. It’s about defense baby

Aside of protagonist's name used as a title like Naruto, this may be has the most title drop said as a punchline in any manga I've read, like every chapter, and maybe twice a chapter...

It's pretty terrible story/plot wise, but why do I keep finding myself here again 😭

"Ecchi, Gore, Sexual Violence, Smut. Only the highest of degenerates mastered all four tags."

actually pretty nice, chapters come out a lil slow but cant complain about that all too much

Hey guys, I glanced through this manga sometime ago and I remember seeing somewhere a side character transformed with this funny/adorable "come at me bro" meme pose (which was supposed to be intimidating), can some1 remind me who was it or which chapter was it?

Even if the honey badger is fearless its still impossible for it to defeat a lion ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread