Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - In The Blood

Dex-chan lover
Why die when you're enjoying yourselves?

She's pretty. Love the hair.

Sudden party and food. I wonder if they're fey.

On one hand, she's very two-faced. On the other, there's a good reason for it.

So, someone saw it.

Well, a benefit of having these minor characters be the main characters in a chapter is that there's more freedom to the conclusion.

I can't believe i was dumb enough to actually think they were about to make it, i should of guessed what was going to happen considering the author
That's not dumb. Some of these side stories have better endings. Many don't.

Dex-chan lover
I expected something to happen, kinda the point of the story, my assumption was going down the they were secretly long lived inside this shrine village and as she races to exit the cave she ages and by the end can't even live out a life outside of the cave. But this was good too, curse of memory continues to be an interesting thing.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't really "hit" for me. I think mostly because I didn't see much obstacle to them leaving. The cave entrance where he started was never shown as especially guarded (in fact the closest person to it was the girl who wanted to leave... What was stopping her?), nor were the villagers very alert or equipped.

Going the shrine way felt forced to set up the twist, rather than an inevitability of the scenario.

Double-page supporter
THe most underrated manga and mangkaka i've ever known. I never see this manga or it's my life (author's previous work) ever posted in any manga reviewer. It's sad to know the author decided to retire :(

Double-page supporter
I'm glad he didn't die but I was really hoping that Doomday's Moving Castle would have another tenant.

Users who are viewing this thread