Kimetsu no Yaiba

What if Nezuko somehow dies?

There’s a tragedy tag for this manga so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she does...

Aaah Nezuko stay safe now that you're human again I'm worried something might happen last minute

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

wait where'd the chapters go EDIT: never mind, they were all gone for a few minutes there.... weird.

Fed-Kun's army
Tanjiro dies in the end. The price for victory is too damn fucking great.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm still not convinced muzan just died like that

Code:

Honestly it doesn’t feel like muzan is really dead and that he won’t just pop up cell style

Code:

why? tanjiro? :( i wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyy :::::(
if this ends here its gonna be my most fav manga

Code:

I don't believe Tanjirou is dead. If so, then wtf!!!

Code:

Fed-Kun's army
on god if they pull off a "muzan isn't dead he due into the ground when the baby thing was dying to distract them and now nezuko has to become a demon slayer to avenge tanjiro along with the 2 friends he left behind
im dropping

Code:

Beautiful

It was a huge shock, I wasn't ready for those deaths but still great ending (hope it's the true ending thoo)

Now thats the kind of reaction you expect when its kids sent to kill and die in shounen, so many of the greats never really touch on the idea that this is aa horrifying thing to live through.

Users who are viewing this thread