Kimetsu no Yaiba

god this series was LIT during chapters 60 something to the sword smith arc.. that ending... i pretend i do not see it

I'm happy with how it ended this was a series I didnt give much thought into when the anime was first announced but after seeing episode 19 I picked up reading the series. It had its ups and downs but not once did they make the MC super op and I respect that

This was a thoroughly enjoyable, albeit rather generic, shounen. What you see is very much what you get, but it pulls it off very well, and the expressive art and great character designs really sell it.
Definitely a solid choice if you're looking for action manga.

If you've just finished it and are looking for more, may I recommend Sengoku Youko?
https://mangadex.org/title/1434/sengoku-youko

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy I've seen this posted in several spots by different people now but none of them sourced it so far and I didn't find anything myself at a glance either. I'd also be curious to know if anyone has an actual link to something official on the matter or if it's just the rumor mill.

So it ends, every good thing must come to an end, it was a enjoyable ride.

What happened to the Demon girl that was playing the mandolin? the one that created warps and stuff, the last time we saw her she was being manipulated by Yushiro, we didn't saw her die or at least I can't remember if she died and if she did then she was killed off-screen.

I don't think we needed a longer flashback of Muzan, we already had his flashback and plenty of other flashbacks in the last arc so giving more flashbacks would just be overdoing it, it's better to end this gracefully and not mess it up by extending the story with more arcs or more flashbacks, this is the problem with a lot of shounen mangas or animes out there, they just like to extend the shit out of it with plenty of crap.

Now I just wish that the anime's movie and 2nd season have Zenitsu screaming less because I found that guy extremely annoying, I like him in the manga but I absolutely hate that retard in the anime, he just ruined it for me.

Damn,
I'm so happy they were able to reincarnate and live together. Is the Yushiro that paints Tamayo the same Yushiro? How lonely it must've been for him.
I enjoyed it while it last. Can't wait to find another series as good.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
I bet this is just rumor mill. Unlike well-known Yabuki Kentaro's wife scandal which cause To Love-Ru become chaos.

afaik, the ending looks properly planned and executed. If I have to compare with another overhyped series, Attack on Titan is obviously poorly planned and awfully executed. Just look at how much he plan the ending, but later scrapping and changing the ending plot again and again.

Dex-chan lover
What a badly rushed ending , i suppose it was unfortunate that the author had some family issue..must've been the pandemic. Well this was a nice little series hope the author plans to redo the ending once things gets settled.

I put this on hold since chapter 143. Is it worth picking up, or did the rushed ending ruin its theme?

I can't believe it's over. It really just started getting popular, and it felt like there was so much left unexplored with the characters, like there could have been an entirely new story arc after this one. Oh well. . .

Ada

Sad to see it end but its much better than making 50 different arcs and ruing the series.

I don't care what anyone say, 204 is the true ending for me.

@warriorg Nah the ending is fine, some people just want it to be more definitive. The story up until the ending still keeps the same formula though.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be one of those never ending shounens.

Users who are viewing this thread