Kimi Dake ga Hontou - Ch. 9 - The Root of It/Mirror Case

Group Leader
I think that the author is trying to make her out as a psychopath, or a malignant narcissist who cares only to cause pain unto others for what she can’t have. I’m sure that that’ll change, but as it is now I don’t know how you could view it any other way
My personal take on it is that she has a severe inferiority complex towards her brother, coupled with feelings of betrayal. The one (half) chapter we've seen from her perspective was all about how much she wanted to be like Kyou, because he was the bright and extroverted kid that everybody loved, while she was the shy and scared one. But even when she was feeling down about her crush, he would reassure her "Don't worry, only girls can marry boys". When she saw Kyou kissing the boy she had a crush on, it was like the last thing she had was taken away from her, by the brother she was already jealous of, who had also basically promised her that that couldn't happen because of the boy/girl thing.
Following that, she learned that boy/boy is apparently a bad thing, and so she used it to bring Kyou down to her level (socially). When Kyou admitted to liking Riki, she went for it first (both as payback, but also to say he'd pick her). The reason she's lashing out at Riki now is because he won't just pick her. Riki's already taken, and Kyou is a guy (which is supposed to be a bad thing), and yet Riki is still stuck between them, which is just making her complex flare again.

It's not really rational behavior, but it's not meant to be. I mean we've seen her dead psycho killer/yandere eyes a couple of times, so it's hard to defend her, but it could just be a "hurt people hurt people" thing?? lol, though considering how wild this series started, I'd be kind of sad if that's how it ended.

Now I'm just throwing this out there. Both of them are manipulative so maybe the brother wrote that himself to make him think that his sister did it
I doubt it considering how the sister has been shown in kyou's flash backs. I feel like the brother isn't manipulative, he clearly cares deeply about the dude.

Dex-chan lover
Too often in these bisexual love triangles does the female love interest not behave like a crazy cunt, leaving the gay relationship the obvious best outcome lmao sheesh.

So, it turns out the girl is straight up a psycopath.

My guess is that her endgoal is to abuse Rikkimaru fears and traumatize him even more to the point that it permanently ruins the relationship with the brother. At this point its the only thing that would make sense for her to do (i assume she cares more about tormenting her brother than her relationship with rikkimaru), since there is no way either of them will ever forgive her.

I would bet that the story now will be the brother trying to fix the current mess. And after that maybe how the gaybois will manage to deal with the crazy bitch, she's not a criminal and it would be pretty lame to write in a random karma death (they cant just get away from her since they go to the same school, one is a sibling and the other one lives next door)

Dex-chan lover
Nahh that's it I'm sending missile strike to the author home, thanks for ruining my fucking day

Dex-chan lover
Things like this are why ive genuinely had a fear of relationships for the longest time. Women have this weird habit of getting upset with you for not sharing your feelings and emotions but then turning right back around and using those traumas as a bludgeon to club you over the head with during an argument. Its one of the most common manipulation tactics ive come across. Its why ive avoided relationships for the longest time

Users who are viewing this thread