Kimi ga Hoeru Tame no Uta wo, - Ch. 1 - Key to the Heart

Dex-chan lover
This is the most extreme coincidence music premise so far, and maybe my favorite band combo so far. A composer and their dedicated cover artist? I'm hyped but need a deep breath and another chapter to relax my suspension of disbelief. :huh:

Thanks so much, translator. I've got high hopes from this author, and this premise. And this translator! Thanks~!

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those times I wish I could hear exactly the voice what the author had in mind. A good, smoky singer can hit just right depending on the style :thumbsup:

I like the dichotomy between her appearance and her voice. Gives a better feel of depth to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Yooo this looks fantastic, only a lil' bit of suspension of disbelief for that coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
Dear Lord in heaven, thank You for blessing this author with enough inspiration to cook another GL. Please, watch temperature of this exquisite meal so it doesn't get burnt. Amen🙏🏽

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow this is an exciting new series! Although I can't for the life of me hear a deep voice in my head when I read that character's dialogue :huh:

Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
thanks for the TL!

playback stops if earphone is removed right? i know because i've had this happen to me a lot when i was still commuting lol. i'm just gonna imagine that Haru accidentally hit play after the jack was removed.

still, interesting premise so far. definitely looking forward for more

KZO

Dex-chan lover
These bocchi clones are popping up everywhere.

I'm so curious what her voice would be like if this got an anime.

As a deep voiced girl I love this 🥰 I can relate a lot to the mc’s anxiety to talk. I’m always terrified talking over voice calls I always get mistaken for being a guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread