Kimi ga Inakya Dame tte Itte - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

This is the first manga i've seen where the heroine and hero shipped together have the same hair color?

Double-page supporter
what in the hell. awful. childhood friend completely flipped and went into the deep end on her feelings? i'm not buying it. he didn't even go through difficulty of recognizing her as a woman, after seeing her as caretaker all this time? naw, man, keep walking. every moment with Takeda was better. how did this end up so wrong? after hating the end of [Suki ni Naranai yo, Sempai] that's 2 strikes, Hatsuharu sensei, it's over!

not happy reading it felt more like his fave toy was getting taken away. I agree with @Cynn. He needed to have an arc where he saw her as a woman and reacted before I buy this. Remember the kiss/near kiss? He didn't even blink he didn't see her as a woman but all of a sudden he's in love Bs.

oumi is an idiot. All that time " in love " with the other girl and then suddenly " WOW I Love my childhood friend " Bullshit. He was just a sore loser. Takeda was better

I wanna vomit after reading him say "I love you more than anyone else". I mean the audacity to say it not even a week after getting dumped by your crush to whom you said the same....

Users who are viewing this thread