Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 23 - I Hate You The Most

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the numbers can't be a daily countdown to death because the numbers dropping this chapter would make no sense. I'm betting next chapter will make things a bit clearer and also that face was terrifying.

Contributor
I know this was gonna happen but I was also wishing that this wouldn't happen. That the author go in a different, give the stalker girl a chance of redemption, like she really takes a step back from stalking or something. But nah, this is where the money is, this is what the fking audience wants to see.

Contributor
dvc.png

Umi’s is most likely going to be pretty hurt and be in the hospital after she gets pushed down the stairs so I thought it made sense that her numbers dropped because of it

Group Leader
@echonic The title is that this girl will die in 100 days. What kind of fluffy story ur expecting lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Like @Marchimarch says. I'm not sure what our hero's special ability is good for if her numbers don't start flashing down until just before the push. I mean, like, that meeting was scheduled for days, nothing happened in the previous few days to change how it was likely to go down, why the fuck wasn't he seeing "4" "3" "2"? Or if we assume the "13" is as low as it was going, then fine, "16" "15" "14". Point is I don't see why his ability wouldn't be able to read that coming.

So what do you figure the chances are he's gonna catch her at the last moment? I'm thinking high.

In case ppl are still expecting fluff from this dont, the drama doesnt stop with the latest chapter having
[/amnesia mc coming]

Dude whaaaat, what's the fkn point of the days counter if a person that wants to kill her isn't a part of it tf? Wouldn't that system have KNOWN she was going to attempt to kill her?! I call bs 🙄

Aggregator gang
@hosirus thanks for that. I honestly couldn't get the meaning of what he was saying in the latest chapter.

Group Leader
@freaksho3
Could you explain to me about it? aint a big fan of waiting for realeses...

Don't open the spoiler if you don't want to be spoiled about the most recent raw chapter...

In chapter 36, published on May 14, Rintarou is the one who actually gets into a bad accident and ends up in the hospital. The chapter ends with Umi going to see him but he does not recognize her. Cliffhanger ensues. The author has pulled the boring, over-used, clichéd amnesia plot device.

Ank

Double-page supporter
Well deserved.

"Let me hang out with the girl who kept stalking my boyfriends classmate".

Dex-chan lover
"You get exactly what you fucking deserve." -Arthur Fleck, Joker

I want to point out that the vision Itsuki saw about Rintarou was a bloody pool with the phrase "Was this my fault?"

I know it's probably a red herring, but it does seem awfully applicable here...

Though, looking at the raws, she's still alive so I'd assume not.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but wonder how this will change Umi's naive outlook in the future. Confronting the very real possibility of death for the first time can't have you coming back all smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread