Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 33 - 5 Days Left

Dex-chan lover
That's some bad luck magnet there and
is this what will start the amnesia arc?

Shitshitshit

Why do I feel like "fate" will try to kill her no matter what...

Shit shit shit

Dex-chan lover
What the hell. O____O
Is someone out to get her or something? A planned murder?!?!?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
fetchimage

Fed-Kun's army
The chapter starts out with Umi still hiding something (like self-harm, which may lead to her taking her life), and jumps right into "the universe wants her dead"

Hopefully the author has this planned out and isn't trying to stretch things out considering how many days she has left...

I hope it doesn't devolve too much into random Final Destination crap, it breaks all the mystery, tension, and suspension of disbelief if reality can just bend at any time to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
Is it a murder attempt from someone that is jealous of her ? ( of Her relationship with the MC ?)

Dex-chan lover
Hope it's not some "you can't avoid death" stuff... The self-harm angle would be much more interesting. Umi has clearly shown to have some self-destructing tendencies and many issues with her self-worth, let's not throw that out the window.

Fed-Kun's army
@breizh I also think it's about someone obsessed with her relationship with MC. It might be someone who wants him for herself/himself or somone who likes and spends a lot of time with FL (yes, im suspecting the friend) so much that feels betrayed for her relationship and tries to destroy that (kinda liks: "If you are not mine you wont be someone else's")

Double-page supporter
Makes you wonder just what cosmic entity did she piss off for it to try and kill her so much...

Dex-chan lover
@Hadski
I believe ys?
I have watched many Japanese romcom dramas. And I believe this will be one of the most possible development in coming 5 chapters

From the look of previous chapter umi made her dad dissappear at will from what i see maybe that’s her power. So if she wishes that herself disappear the power will activate on herself maybe

Users who are viewing this thread