Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 33 - 5 Days Left

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we know where all the bad luck Funny Valentine redirected went...

Dex-chan lover
This is feeling really stupid to me. Sorry, but it's so arbitrary, at this point the number's just bloody meaningless. At first it felt like there was some kind of cause that was going to gradually loom and result in her death, but at this point I'm giving up on a coherent explanation. Like one moment we've got the crazy stalker, next it's mysterious time travel to find that she's got old trauma shaping her personality, but two seconds later we find that starting to deal with that trauma apparently makes her death sooner, and then it looks like (unless those pots are the crazy stalker back) the cause is the universe being randomly out to get her . . . and whichever combination of those things is going on, his death number thing is largely useless because it never, ever seems to predict any of her actual near brushes with death.

At this point I just feel like the author has no clue what's up and is throwing random shit to make the next moment's drama.

Dex-chan lover
Is someone trying to kill her...? Have we reached final destination levels of absurdity?

Dex-chan lover
The fact that accidents, as well as the whole stalker pushing her down the stairs thing, can just change the number at a moment's notice really annoys me. What's even the point of the number then? Might as well have him see like a death mark or something, and just make it have some indication of when she's closer to death.

@piay123 that reminds me of that anime/novel About flags, the guy could see different flags, and one of them was a death flag, and he could break these flags too.

Ank

Double-page supporter
whats the point of those numbers if they keep changing?
If they keep changing up and down then whats the point?

Edit : rap god

Contributor
Will she be able to avoid Truck-kun?

Edit: Do note... I swear to any and ALL gods... I was making an isekai joke when I posted originally. I went on and added spoiler tags due to the sheer coincidence that...well.. I managed to get too damn close to reality by sheer freaking chance.

Contributor
@Skiepher Why do I get the feeling that my "isekai" joke may be closer to the mark than I realized? And just in case, I have no clue what is coming, so if I did, sorry. :D

Aggregator gang
@Hounder honestly don't know what is currently happening in the latest chapters but someone mentioned it back then.
The only thing I can get a grasp on is that there some super natural shit happening in the background that has something to do with that cat and that guy who Tarou saw behind him.

Dex-chan lover
@PunniZ That seems very likely these days...

Also, maybe the 100 counting down is the will to live in the "foreseeable" future and not the days left?
Maybe he hates bugs because they have low numbers whenever?

What the fuck is the point of the counter if she can just die at any time? I don’t really like the way the writer is going about this.

well this chapter completely negates my idea of what's happening

the real death counter was the friends we made along the way

Poor melon, previous chapter's comment got cucked by this chap
If dis works for you, got me thinking about some things, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread