Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 36 - I'll Bet On You

Dex-chan lover
In the end god is the Mangaka and it’s us that he is having fun looking at.

I remember a comment on the previous chapter saying that God hate them. Guess it was partially true...

Dex-chan lover
Did he lose his powers in the end? Also.. What about the cat? EXPLAIN THE CATTTTTT
Many thanks

Supporter
@breizh definitely that...
@nocosttogreat with "half-live", I intended parallelized or something, amnesia it's better (worst), now it's time for Umi to be the active part of the couple...

Can't wait to see Tarou treating Umi like shit just because he doesn't remember...

OOOoohh~ I like this twist, I want to see how Umi will develop. Lowkey feeling like this series might be 100 chapters, but that's just stretching it.

Contributor
godisbored.jpg

I swear this manga makes me feel like an emotional roller coaster! ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ) At first I heavily thought about dropping this but then it had me like WAHHHHHHHH! (⊙_⊙)

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy
Dropped. Last fucking straw.

Ah, come on. How are we gonna endure without your comments?! Actually, after I "read" the raws and knew that Rintarou ended up with amnesia, I had intended to drop this, too. But, by the time I finished reading the English version a few minutes ago, I was laughing out loud (and I'm still laughing). This series has ended up sooo stupid it's hilarious. I'll be laughing all the way til the last chapter. God has a great sense of humor! It'll be fun to see how dickhead Itsuki reacts to the fact that he was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread