Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - I'm Not Afraid Anymore

damn that fucking hurt. I really loved her as a character too. I wonder how Mimi will react to this because I am sure as soon as she breaks the news to the other two it’ll just be awful.

So coming back after I reread the manga, chapter 8 is quite interesting. Ari talks about how romantic it would be to give your life so the other has eternal life. It was ominous and I have a slight feeling maybe the necklace has something to do with reanimation magic. At least I am hoping because I really loved her character, though it would be sad because the other would die ahhh:/

@throughstars Doesn't change the fact that she didn't mention it to anyone and decided to ignore it cause it "doesn't hurt anymore". You really think the team would just let her walk by herself with a hole on her back? The idiots here are her, her whole team who did not notice a huge fucking trail of blood, and you for lacking basic common sense. Fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
fuck, she didn't even get to read the letter ;_;
this is just too depressing

Holy mother of God wtf just happened?? She's like, my fave character here and wtf what??! This is depressing asf seriously. Should I drop this?? But I really like the plot, and characters, I just didnt like what happened and what's to happen in the future chaps.

umm, why is the, supposedly, assassin go to the front line to begin with? that is not their job, i don't understand... this only makes the adults look more ugly and irresponsible, i can't help but blaming them, why did they even allow this in the beginning.
Gosh, this really irritates me, the adults are so useless that even the kids have to stand up and do the job for them(the adults), absolutely pathetic

Dex-chan lover
I feel numb.

There's a few routes I'm imagining in my head that I hope at least one of them comes true.

I have a feeling the next chapter is going to be rough.

Dex-chan lover
after re-reding this, I'm still have the same feeling... I'm not crying, it's just raining outside

Users who are viewing this thread