Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Revenge

Aggregator gang
This was the random chapter I picked when I wanted to see what this was all about. Lol. Not laughing at the sexual assault, but I am laughing at the common use of sexual assault as a cheap plot device by mangaka. I honestly don't know what disgusts me more, when mangaka use sexual assault as an equal revenge for some lesser infraction (most things are) yet have us sympathize, or when mangaka have a male protagonist save their love interest from sexual assault as a means of establishing romantic feelings. Both are gross in their own way.

That being said, the smile at the end and boy's discomfort makes this look like we are supposed to be disgusted which is good. So maybe I will still read this.

Edit: I retract the very slight bit of understanding I showed in the last paragraph.

@Reckert Agreed.
@gum_rummy Also agreed.

....thiiiiis is suppa fucked up-
maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
He really didn't know tf he was getting into.
This is what happens when you put pussy on a pedestal.

Dex-chan lover
This was the random chapter I picked when I wanted to see what this was all about. Lol. Not laughing at the sexual assault, but I am laughing at the common use of sexual assault as a cheap plot device by mangaka. I honestly don't know what disgusts me more, when mangaka use sexual assault as an equal revenge for some lesser infraction (most things are) yet have us sympathize, or when mangaka have a male protagonist save their love interest from sexual assault as a means of establishing romantic feelings. Both are gross in their own way.

That being said, the smile at the end and boy's discomfort makes this look like we are supposed to be disgusted which is good. So maybe I will still read this.

Edit: I retract the very slight bit of understanding I showed in the last paragraph.

@Reckert Agreed.
@gum_rummy Also agreed.
Reads a random chapter, starts a rant not knowing any context.

the girl ordering this is crazy, and the boy who made it happen is a dipshit delinquent simp. That is all.

Dex-chan lover
Narumi is really alot like Kanae in that he can't say no in a group setting -> "conform or die" type. The two of them do incredibly terrible things to fit in or avoid disturbing the peace, only Kanae no longer cares about that.

Users who are viewing this thread