Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Revenge

Group Leader
Hopefully the bully got knocked up and then suicide. She deserves it for attempting a bullying for a stupid problem over her crush.

@semon_demon

This may be a work of fiction but that does not mean things like that don't happen. They do, and not just in Japan but all over the world.
Far worse than this happened to Furuta Junko. And for even dumber reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@semon_demon
>...this is a work of fiction.
this

@marghedsmet
>It's obvious from chapter 1 she obviously isn't mentally well. I don't expect people with mental illness to make smart or good decisions.
this

@AdekHamilBang
Hopefully the bully got knocked up and then suicide. She deserves it for attempting a bullying for a stupid problem over her crush.
Tight opinion (not)

Yesss, let the butthurt flow.

Dex-chan lover
How can anyone say she deserved it? The fuck is wrong with you. I have zero sympaphy left for MC.

I don't understand how people participate in gangbangs, bareback even! Isn't it disgusting to put your dick into a hole filled with another man's spunk?

Dex-chan lover
@postman: Different standards? I would not put my wiener into something someone without (a) rubber unless I know that person for a looooong time and trust her to be free of stds.
How is spunk different to all the other juices our body produces? I mean some people like to put wieners into poopers, some people like sex with menstrual fluids, sooo....
*shrug* - It is not like I actually care, I for one will use a rubber unless I get a looooong term gf, but I will most likely keep using it anyway just to be safe since I don't want any kids.

E: Things I find disgusting:
Danablu - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_Blue_Cheese
the smell of cigs despite being a chain smoker right now - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_smoke

Heh, I can feel the projection from other commenters. Obviously this is fiction but I know eerily similar situations like this (homegirl calls upon a brother or friend in a gang to rough some shit up) and in the real world I don't think a bully like her deserves rape. So I just hope for y'all saying she deserved it to never even brush shoulders against someone else lest they fuck you up for it (some thug thought I was mad dogging him but really I was trying to read a store front!)

I cant believe I have to explain this, but rooting for someone to be raped in a fictional work isnt the same as thinking people should be raped irl too.

Users who are viewing this thread