Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Apartment

I don't get why he blamed his bad grades on her, her studying would have little to no effect on whether he would study, especially if he is old enough to blame her for it, though i suppose that when emotional, you will tend to blame those in close proximity to you.

This is really pushing of the dark side, I mean, all of the character so far, there's only one with a good atitude. I mean, even though I know lives isn't all that sunshine, but still the amount oh sick character really just annoy me.

Dex-chan lover
Has no one picked up on the detail that Kanae was so desperate for money she became a prostitute, yet her brother has a switch and is going to cram school?

I think there's some heavy implications of favoritism going on here

@TimeVolt i believe it’s because they already believe she’s a lost cause, and doesn’t study. So they focus and pay more attention to her brother. I think it’s also hinted in that since he goes to cram school and has a switch, but she has to get pocket money by prostitution. He loses his privilege when he doesn’t do exceptionally well, but she doesn’t have any to begin with- so he feels like she’s to blame for his set standards.

I'm pretty sure you still won't be able to play Splatoon all day even if she did study
Thanks for the chapter and I'm very sorry about your cat, hopefully you get to spend some more good times with them.

Aggregator gang
why you even give the little shit a switch if you want him to have a good grade?

Dex-chan lover
i'm reforming my hierarchy of sympathies. the little brother definitely has it worst. you can't just take a kid's splatoon from him

Users who are viewing this thread