Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Thread

Dex-chan lover
Man, the property value of this place must be really cheap with the gangs, rape, and constant yelling going on. But everyone in this story is a real piece of shit with the MC changing into the person she despised, The other girls only following the leader and betraying one another at every corner, pedophiles, our main male lead who is going to kill our female MC as we saw at the beginning, and the only other option for a love interest would be the delinquent who's in prison.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what she ends up doing to trigger the baseball boy murder spree

Dex-chan lover
The author does a good job keeping the characters consistent so far. Tomiko's distrustful because she knows how quickly people tend to turn on one another and so she doesn't trust anyone. She's not necessarily being invective towards Kanae, hell, she may even be trying to help her, but her blunt way of saying things and her distrust of people makes it seem like she's attacking people when she's really trying to be protective of people close to her, even if it comes across as rude.

Kanae puts all of her self-worth and value into Hiroshi, and has deified him, so when Tomiko begins to question his motives in the hopes of trying to help Kanae, obviously she'll flip out at her. Tomiko obviously doesn't view Kanae in the best of lights because of Ichika's sudden disappearance, but she's not attacking her out of a sense of jealousy as much as how she addresses her is in the same way she's always been treated by the ingroup, so doesn't quite understand where she's going wrong.

It's interesting as a dynamic, and I like who the character who we're lead to believe is the ugliest both internally and externally is revealed to be one of the most nuanced in the entire manga

I feel like the fat girl is gonna turn away from the group and somehow end up with the first girl that got raped and she finds out about what happened and puts the pieces together

Is it just me, or does every manga/realistic type story always have these terrible, awful people or characters in terrible, awful situations. Is this more common than I thought it was? I'm glad to have grown up in a stable environment with kind, if a bit strict parents, and my friends are probably in similar situations as me. Is this what the world is really like? Is this what the majority of people have to deal with? If so then I'm glad this age is coming to a close.

I’m kinda glad that by the end she’ll end up dead. Only wish is that the other 2 girls die too, or at least something really bad happens to them.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, here we go again. Fat girl need to word it out nicely rather than out like this, thought at least the gang had some inkling on what they are, maybe I'm wrong. Fuck it, suffering train go choo choo.

@timevolt
Nowhere close to the majority of people are or live like this, but these are absolutely all real things that do happen to some people.
Different people live under different circumstances, that's just how life is. Our environments make us.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt It's not a majority as others already said hahaha. Anyway, you can just have a semi-normal live until your parents start fighting each other every day, punching your sisters and you, always talking about money and why one cheated, and you just recluse yourself in the great shit that is the Internet and start becoming another low-life scum, with big depression and anger towards your parents, being a dick at school and just hoping to someone to shoot you while trying to rob you hahaha ha ha...

@Timevolt
But my house was quite like her. I only have 1 friend, 2 acquintenances with similar story. The thing is i was super depressed and anxious all the time. By the time i went into college, i found so many normal people with normal life, i found out that many things that supposed to be okay were not okay in my house and thats why i was scared of everyone and everything. After met so many good people in life, life was so much better. I can laugh. I used to be that serious lawful scaredy cat. I am still a coward half of the times, bit now i can laugh. I can start to trust people. I got real friends because right now I can be me while bacj then i am scared to showing my true colors. Eventhough i came out very childish and made so many mistakes in basic things, i am quite happy. I still am scared of so many things almost everything but right people keep teaching me its all good and well. It was a truth i didnt have anyone back then, bit really your environment made who yoj are now cpnsciously or unconsciously. I love this series because this reminding me of my past. I was also bullied back then, the other reasons i am scared of people. But things is getting better, even though sometimes i still think to kill my self.

Mods gave me a warning and marked my comment as a spoiler despite that fact that the story literally tells you what's gonna happen at the end in chapter 1 😕

Users who are viewing this thread