Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Illusion

Two back to back normal regular chapters..something really fucked up is happening soon, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Baldie friend looked more defeated than wanting to destroy his bro girlfriend, I hope he just realized it and somewhat move on, and not going to cripple his buddy for good.Pretty weird if he gonna go for kanae but dude is not right at the moment.

I really think that this manga has been improving by puting some "good" moments. This is what it needed, moments where the characters can be normal people and enjoy life for once, and not just "haha, life is pain, haha everyone is a piece of shit"

Hiroshi's friend is trying so hard to hide his homosexual desires for Hiroshi behind a fragile bravado of "wanting what's best for Hiroshi's baseball career". I don't have an issue with being gay. I do have an issue with people trying to cover up their homosexuality by being an insensitive prick to others, especially if those others are latent yanderes who could easily kill everyone in the room with a rusty spoon

She changed thanks to Hiroshi... I hate this girl.
Also big ups to your boy for genuinely caring for his friend Hiroshi. Friends that genuinely care like he does, albeit he has other motivations for doing so, are way better than ones who just idle by until bad shit happens. Hiroshi completely ignoring him and literally acting like its nothing is classic douche behavior, regardless of his situation.

Was just wondering didn't she get kicked out of her home a bunch of chapters back, where's shes staying now?

I think Hiroshi is more than just a friend to Ochi, Im not a fujoshi or anything but him blushing in these flashbacks and how he is really sensitive when it comes to Hiroshi kind of proves it. These two are my favorite characters so far especially Ochi, it really hurts me to see him like this, poor guy just wanted to protect someone so special to him...

im not too surprised. There have been many plot-twists where one character ends up being gay in other manga too.

Users who are viewing this thread