Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Beetle chocolates, moon chocolates, round chocolates, chocolate cupcakes. I envy them.

Double-page supporter
Well shit, now I'm sad

It's nice how much she still loves her husband. And I'm glad Ryo is supportive of the traditions she has rather than being jealous.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell. That was a wholesome with a hint of sadness chapter.

Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
This is one of the better valentines day chapter I have read. Doesn't spend half the chapter on tropes like most do on whether they should give any.

Group Leader
@amir1373 I'm not sure but i think he is already graduated, i think he is studying for the license to be an accountant, i dont really understand that part either

Aggregator gang
Well Its kinda wholesome but kinda sad too. Its really respectful that she still admires his ex-husband but Its sad for our mc and we kinda can see that. Its good that he didn't get jealous or didn't show it. Still there must be a point where she lets go her ex-husband and fully admires her new husband. Ofcourse you can't forget but If you can say that you don't love him romanticly but respect him, that's enough for me. Anyway I know everything gonna end well so I don't worry about it.

I really wanna see the end of this so pls don't drop this Sir Translator. Ofcourse Im not saying continue If this is effecting your real life bad. I just wanted to show how much I want to read this.
Thanks for the chapter 🖤

I can imagine that it's pretty fuckin complicated to just jump into a relationship in their positions
that's why I'm fine with waiting as long as there's proper character development
maybe MC is still hesitant about his ability to "replace" her husband, and he has his irl obligations to worry about
and she's struggling with these feelings of affection for MC and grief for her dead husband at the same time
I can imagine MC being content with the status quo where they and the little kids make fun memories, but there may be a point where yuzuki is ready to move on

sigh
I just wish them both the happiness they deserve, they're both good people

Dex-chan lover
This is like Maison Ikkoku but shorter... and with a kid instead of a big doggo

Dex-chan lover
@bocchiron I think she's either really close or already moved on and is getting closer to accepting the MC as a new partner. It almost felt like she was reminding the MC that she's available when she mentioned that she isn't sure why she's still making the chocolates for her late husband. Specially with how fond of him asahi is there's gonna be a point where he will start looking at the MC as a father figure. At that point they're gonna be so close its gonna end up being harmful to NOT get together already.

Each chapter is one step closer!!

Users who are viewing this thread