Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Earth Defense Force 5

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse we have a triangle forming once some progress happened to slip it backwards in the cog :S Really Ai-chan is gonna make us back to the wheel spin bois. I really hope this is a short arc Geh

Dex-chan lover
Oh lord and just like clock work here comes the third wheel! Thanks

Dex-chan lover
One player character type can even fly, has a scifi uniform, and sports a futuristic looking gun, yet the one recommended to new players is a random police officer who has been given an assault rifle. Why isn't it at least an infantryman? What a strange game.

Dex-chan lover
Both girls are skilled in the art of innuendo huh
I guess for Ai it really was a sexual experience tho

Dex-chan lover
"Small things aren't worth worrying over" Ageha says as we get a full body shot that emphasizes her sizable brests. I know what she means and what this season is getting at; I'm just horny for Ageha and thought it was kinda funny.

Thanks for the chapter, which are filled with lines with serious potential when taken out of context :sneaky:.

Dex-chan lover
One player character type can even fly, has a scifi uniform, and sports a futuristic looking gun, yet the one recommended to new players is a random police officer who has been given an assault rifle. Why isn't it at least an infantryman? What a strange game.
Just you wait when you get to know the support class that has the most destructive firepower and the big heavy class with loads of artillery options and it's the fastest one.

I wish they did online coop full party with Otokogi as Fencer and Kurayashiki as the Air Raider but I never expected to read a manga about EDF in my life so I'm glad for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just you wait when you get to know the support class that has the most destructive firepower and the big heavy class with loads of artillery options and it's the fastest one.

I wish they did online coop full party with Otokogi as Fencer and Kurayashiki as the Air Raider but I never expected to read a manga about EDF in my life so I'm glad for the chapter.
Isn't EDF pretty big in Japan? I like the games though, they are fun.

Users who are viewing this thread