Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Pico Pico

Dex-chan lover
The feet service at the end though! I was prepared to see one but that still got me 😂

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
What in the world? Saying Oota looks like Robin? That's an insult to Robin 😂.

But besides that what did I think? It was fine all things considered. Honestly out of everyone I really came to like Hoshizora and Tsuru especially. The former because she's hot and came to see games for the benefit they can bring. And the latter because I like challenge runs and she's good at them 😆.

The ending left a bit to be desired, but it could be worse. Things were played very safe like, but I suppose some might say that's better then going out swinging and missing entirely. Still, this was good and worth reading towards the end if only to see Ageha act like the sexy obsessed gamer girl she is.

Thanks for the translation (now we wait for your spite to grow until it reaches it's next tipping point).

Thanks for scans.
Was a nice read with neat games and ended before started to drag.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad it actually ended instead of just stretching the "will they or won't they get in a relationship" part for ages. Thanks for the translation, feet guys

Dex-chan lover
I hope Yuzuchiri-sensei gives another good series. Looking forward to his next work. :D

Double-page supporter
Great read, it's a shame that it ended, but it picked a good spot to end on. Hopefully your spite filled translations reach another series dropped too soon, and when you do, let that hate power you. Thanks again.
chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

VIP
not really into games so half of enjoyment i could have already taken away. but the character are precious enough to made me keep reading it. a fun journey that sadly it's theme are not my thing which not series fault. 7/10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you author for not needlessly extending your story. Thank you for the toes collection (I was not expecting it at the end but we're here anyway)

Dex-chan lover
Brief, great and wholesome. This is how a romance manga should be. Yeah, I'm looking at you, KanoKari

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I'm saying this, but this was an actually nice send-off.
Huh.

Also, thanks for your HATE-fueled translations! See You, Feet Cowboy

Contributor
It was a decent ending, but more than anything I'm gonna miss those feet. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon, stay healthy everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation team, good work!
Yeah, it is a shame it ended so soon, this one could have lasted at least 100 plus chapters, I wonder if this was the author own choice or if it was soft axed. I really do hate the "start relationship, next time last chapter" ending trope, why romance manga has to be this way, I really appreciate when they don't end like that and there is a whole other third or half the manga left. This was a good manga though, despite the ending, that wasn't bad just premature IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread