Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Ch. 32.1 - "Manga We Want To See Animated Ranking 2024" Nomination's Special Announcement

Group Leader
I was debating if I should be doing this, but here we are...

Thank you for everyone's help, KimiTsuzu is nominated in "Manga We Want To See Animated Ranking 2024", organized by AnimeJapan!

The anime that rank high on this list has a high chance for animation studio and related party to pick up and adapt it to an anime.

As mentioned in the page, voting ends on 2024/03/04 at 23:59. If you like KimiTsuzu, I really hope you'll vote for us. From what I saw with Sensei's reaction, I think we really need everyone's help to get this one made into an anime.

Sensei also teased(?) us with how it could look if this becomes an anime:

Volume 6 is confirmed to have a special booklet with an extra chapter. We'll work on that as soon as volume 6 is out (2024/02/17).

I'll see you then!

Dex-chan lover
as much as I want it to be animated, I'm really worried that the anime won't be able to do the tears justice
it really need an amazing OST and poignant artstyle to back up the feel

also, I find it quite funny when I remember that this manga received Global Special Prize for the Next Manga Award 2023
which is said to be an awards event for manga that is expected to be successful in the future
but then this ended in January the following year
I know that is because the English translation release delay and everything
I just think that it is interesting

Dex-chan lover
YESSS This is what I've been waiting for now I have a chance to shed tears over seeing everything happening while animated

it gave me a weird error when i tried to cast my vote, like the page didn't load and showed this:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>Q142M6GCYYK0S015</RequestId>
<HostId>
I59hUrB30rmq7ukp5xnWxfrKpEUCklS+CsUuj9Uojl3z52l2zcer0pgpY0fOeK9GzQhqEIYCCjc=
</HostId>
</Error>

instead

Group Leader
also, I find it quite funny when I remember that this manga received Global Special Prize for the Next Manga Award 2023
which is said to be an awards event for manga that is expected to be successful in the future

It's pretty much because the author (and her editor?) decided that it's time to conclude the story. The announcement was made at the end of volume 5, way before the voting started. https://mangadex.org/chapter/2f279d26-74ba-42c2-8520-c13af6e3010d/4

Honestly, I felt like KimiTsuzu winning Global Special Prize might have led to more people getting to know this series (as it's shown on the site along with the top 3) and hence a lot of people nominated KimiTsuzu in this award after seeing how the story concluded... This nomination really didn't come out of no where, especially for a Yuri series.

I hope KimiTsuzu rank well again in this poll. I really do.

Group Leader
it gave me a weird error when i tried to cast my vote, like the page didn't load and showed this:

That is really weird. Maybe try a different internet (mobile, home wifi, coffee shop) to vote instead. Your IP might be mistakenly blocked by the system.

(Or maybe we are voting too hard the system thought we're spamming the server? XD

Banned
as much as I want it to be animated, I'm really worried that the anime won't be able to do the tears justice
it really need an amazing OST and poignant artstyle to back up the feel

they could cram all the important chapter into 12 episode so it'll be fine
even roukin which basically skip the explanation bit and have budget of 1 cup ramen noodle still really enjoyable, i honestly doubt they'll butchered the adaptation
and top of that, sensei want it so i'll support their dream.

But man the contender are pretty amazing too
i want aizawa, lonely girl,kitakimi,Genkai OL and this all get animated.

Lmao, thats funny but also good thing.
im tired of all the romance or drama manga dragging for 100 of chapter for no reason, i think last year i dropped most of them because it just repetitive at some point but i got this sunk cost to keep me going .

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty much because the author (and her editor?) decided that it's time to conclude the story. The announcement was made at the end of volume 5, way before the voting started. https://mangadex.org/chapter/2f279d26-74ba-42c2-8520-c13af6e3010d/4

Honestly, I felt like KimiTsuzu winning Global Special Prize might have led to more people getting to know this series (as it's shown on the site along with the top 3) and hence a lot of people nominated KimiTsuzu in this award after seeing how the story concluded... This nomination really didn't come out of no where, especially for a Yuri series.

I hope KimiTsuzu rank well again in this poll. I really do.
well, I believe it was nominated in 2022, but did not win
(so it should be after volume 3)
then nominated again and won in 2023

I don't really understand the difference in the awards, but since it says "English edition", therefore I initially thought it was because it was voted on by non-Japanese people after the official English translation was released

Dex-chan lover
even roukin which basically skip the explanation bit and have budget of 1 cup ramen noodle still really enjoyable, i honestly doubt they'll butchered the adaptation
and top of that, sensei want it so i'll support their dream.
and you chose roukin as an example to me :notlikethis:
it's the 80000 gold isekai, right?

I like the manga
I really do
7-8/10 on my mal

the anime, tho.... :haa:
I just gave it 5/10

Fed-Kun's army
I've been voting this series in AJ and NextMangaAwards (tsugimanga) 3 years straight and this time my wish for an Kimitsuzu anime is more close than ever and seems like Yuama-sensei herself is pushing it to be a reality. I've sent my vote hours ago

I get why it's getting so much more recognized spec. the english license by seven seas + global prize last year at tsugimanga and I could not be more happy about it despite that there were a few stuff in this road that I didn't like to see. Like how some ppl spoil it to other readers on SNS with no using a single spoiler tag as if we're assuming everyone is updated I'm very against that way of "promote stories", it makes ppl not discover stuff themselves

Anyways last year and this one yuri/GL stories are getting more relevant to media I've saw some popular works in the lists, there are at least 4 yuri princess. The sum of all is making this manga to blow up. This year and maybe the next one has to be the best year for Kimitsuzu so it could get the very big reception it deserves. Being a yuri/gl should not make it be below A Silent Voice and/or I want to eat your pancreas.

I should thanks KLF team and the others for fans-to-fans translate this beautiful story from start to end. I don't know what I would have done without them. Ofc I've already make reach my comments to Yuama-sensei I don't need to thanks her again.

Users who are viewing this thread