Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Ch. 32.1 - "Manga We Want To See Animated Ranking 2024" Nomination's Special Announcement

lol, I don't know why get why I got a recommendation for this manga. skimming through to the ending, it's pretty clear it doesn't end well.
well the FMC dies.

like, seriously, if you're eager to see this turned into a series, you've got to be craving some intense tear-jearker drama or maybe your life is so boring that you can't feel alive without reading a characters die?

It's like, are we really lining up to watch a story that's all about a tragic end?
and now it's getting animated, lol
well many manga like chainsaw man, jujutsu kaisen did the same,
well I guess that's the thrend lol

Dex-chan lover
I would be over the moon if Yuama sensei is able to win but she's got some tough competition but I'm hoping she wins :hearts:

Fed-Kun's army
lol, I don't know why get why I got a recommendation for this manga. skimming through to the ending, it's pretty clear it doesn't end well.
well the FMC dies.

like, seriously, if you're eager to see this turned into a series, you've got to be craving some intense tear-jearker drama or maybe your life is so boring that you can't feel alive without reading a characters die?

It's like, are we really lining up to watch a story that's all about a tragic end?
I'll say it for everyone's sake: Don't speak confidently about a series that you didn't even read a single chapter. It makes you looks worse than what you're trying to criticize.

(+) what you gain doing this kind of comment? if you don't expect nothing that's fine but in that case it would be better just ignore the stuff you don't like instead.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one gets made into an anime so that others can suffer with me.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think animation will bring anything more to this story.

Dex-chan lover
Voted. Now to live in hope of seeing them in colour with sound and in fear of it not living up to its origins. If I'm not bawling my eyes out then something went wrong

Also saw I See You, Aizawa-san! on the list. Another yuri involving a death, albeit she's still there, would be a nice second choice.

Dex-chan lover
and you chose roukin as an example to me :notlikethis:
it's the 80000 gold isekai, right?

I like the manga
I really do
7-8/10 on my mal

the anime, tho.... :haa:
I just gave it 5/10
yeah its one of my fav isekai, mitsuha personality carried the whole stuff
i thought im gonna get the worst but still worked as example lmao
like i said, the budget is 1 cup noodles and bread crust, its soooo low.
but i showed it to friend and he really like it and he understand almost everything (although he thought the sped up speech kinda jarring)

roukin have dedicated fanbase although its niche and small lol ( im surprised the manga ranked 24 last month for new release) and kimitsuzu a lot more mainstream
so i doubt it'll get same treatment
Hoshitele from last season was a good example for really great adaptation, Kimitsuzu probably gonna get one on par or better than that one.

Dex-chan lover
well the FMC dies.

The amount of armchair psychology really strong with this one hoo boi lmao

wanting a good and well written manga got an adaptation ? whoa what is that ? i didn't even think that possible before
whoa is that projection, brother ? your life is so boring you are bitching here about the story you didn't read, label everyone whatever you want, and make up wild assumption about something you dont understand ?

well we are lining up for Good and well written story getting adaptation, how's that a foreign concept for you lmao ?
don't be shocked ok, you might never heard of it because you prob only start crawling yesterday
people like their favorite book/manga get an adaptation on different medium because they want to see it happened
something like Everything quite on western front and schindler's list also getting movie adaptation

Dex-chan lover
No, please I won't survive seeing that again in animated form :qq:
I knew it sad but I wanna see them in anime too and see a lot of people crying over it . I hope it got a anime adaptation and also hope they picked good voice!

Fed-Kun's army
I was conflicted between this and the 'I love you game' manga, but I feel like this could be adapted so fucking well into a 12-episode anime. Where the other one would need a longer run (it's not finished either)

Dex-chan lover
it gave me a weird error when i tried to cast my vote, like the page didn't load and showed this:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>Q142M6GCYYK0S015</RequestId>
<HostId>
I59hUrB30rmq7ukp5xnWxfrKpEUCklS+CsUuj9Uojl3z52l2zcer0pgpY0fOeK9GzQhqEIYCCjc=
</HostId>
</Error>

instead
I'm voting but I can't see it in the list the no. 13 is whispering you a love song?

Here's a link : https://www.anime-japan.jp/activities/ajranking/vote/

Try again

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope they beautifully animate it, especially with a sad ost. If they do, hands up, gonna be crying.

Group Leader
BTW, I guess in case anyone haven't seen it. This was the voiced PV that came out when vol3 was released:

Maybe we'll get to see them moving and hearing their voices this time :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Heck yes I'm voting, the more heartbreak the merrier....... wait

Users who are viewing this thread