Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Ch. 32.1 - "Manga We Want To See Animated Ranking 2024" Nomination's Special Announcement

Dex-chan lover
For whoever wants to be wrecked in a quite similar way (though not quite, sorry) and to whoever wants to see how KimiTsuzu can look - please watch Koe no Katachi. k, tnx, see you at the KT anime premiere.

Dex-chan lover
I always want more GL to get animated, but I kinda dont want to experience this pain animated

Dex-chan lover
If this gets animated the most important thing for me would be the quality of the voicework. The animation can be pretty pedestrian as far as I'm concerned since this isn't some shonen focused on spectacle fighting. If they could get a poignant soundtrack to underscore all the important moments than I'd be fully satisfied.

Double-page supporter
Just realized there is also Yuri manga can't defy the lonely girl got nominated.. Voted for both of them using 2 phone😂

I'm not to interested about this series because it be bad ending.
Someone probably think progress is better than result but for me progress and result should be good to be the Best.

well both this and anemone is in heat has sick Protagonist but I prefer Anemone is in Heat.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get some sort of petition going to get this to become an anime this was such an amazing story and I truly loved it

With all of the emotion I've experienced while reading it

When I think of this book, all I can see is a young girl in a wheelchair, sobbing helplessly and pitifully that she doesn't want to die. Over and over. And then she does die, and there's no hope at all, not even a hint that maybe there's some kind of afterlife, and some day, her lover will meet her there. I'll pass on the anime.

Then there's the thought that any adaptation might cheapen the experience by trying to give the story a "happier" ending, or even a good one. And that might be worse than anything. Again, pass.

Users who are viewing this thread