Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Faint

Dex-chan lover
man.jpg

Group Leader
This chapter reminded me why I love this series...

it's gonna end, isn't it?

Sensei has announced at the end of volume 5 (chapter 25.5, coming soon™) that the story of "Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata" will conclude in 6 volumes.

She later mentioned on her FANBOX that it was her own decision to conclude the story in the next volume, after discussing it with her editor. There's no external pressure, it's the author's intention.

She also said that she'll do her best to bring the story to the conclusion, but there might be times when she will have to take a hiatus. She hopes that we'll continue to support her until the end.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminded me why I love this series...

Sensei has announced at the end of volume 5 (chapter 25.5, coming soon™) that the story of "Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata" will conclude in 6 volumes.

She later mentioned on her FANBOX that it was her own decision to conclude the story in the next volume, after discussing it with her editor. There's no external pressure, it's the author's intention.

She also said that she'll do her best to bring the story to the conclusion, but there might be times when she will have to take a hiatus. She hopes that we'll continue to support her until the end.

alright
1 volume
better preparing mah heart....

Dex-chan lover
We all know how this will end, so instead of being sad now lets look forward to the cute parts. The next chapter she gets to leave the hospital so it'll probably be a good one. Hopefully she doesn't collapse or something because I think that'll break me.

Users who are viewing this thread