Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

Dex-chan lover
Man would be nice if author didn't skip the part where she cried so loud and make the others hear and hugged her 😭

Because then she already created connections with others and continue going forward with them and her life... I need a bonus author ! 😫

Dex-chan lover
This is the ending chapter of an extremely touching, complex body of work, and all you can do is b1tch about a fan translation
Yes because it was extremely disrespectful to the group that has been bringing you this series and is obviously still working on it. So you get a worse experience that lessens the emotional impact by being incorrect in several places (it even screwed up the title drop) by not even doing basic proof-reading and it also hurts the engagement of the team that worked hard to bring people this series for so long. I will absolutely call someone out for doing this because they deserve it, no matter what they put in their credits pages.

my tears can't stop I'm destroyed they warned me but it was harder than I thought I can't stop crying it's a very beautiful story thank you for letting me read it, fly high kaori ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Edit: y'all are such fucking losers it's honestly funny, throwing a hissy fit over manga is bottom of the barrel behavior. Keep yapping
Boy, you're on the forum of a website made to host manga... WTF do you think people are going to talk in the comments? Baking? Gardening?

Fuckin' sniper☠️
Idc if this chapter makes you sad or something like that, it just... What make you sniped on last chapter bruhh

why the snipe? well, I'll just save my thoughts on this chapter for when the group that was working on it releases their version.

Translation was wonderful. Thanks for the TL!

It’s so good seeing Shizuku living on and incorporating a part of Kaori into her new self. I wish her a good life ;-;

Dex-chan lover
I understand that narratively it made sense to see her confession after her death. It makes sense but I wish the author would have made Shizuku to confessed in the aquarium, away from the hospital. They could have been in an honest relationship, keeping Kaori full-filled before her death.. it would make this hopeful even with the death. but for a tragic narrative ,it makes sense for Shizuku to confess via her love letter. Making her death very tragic..
I would have also liked if Shizuku this time intertwined Kaori’s hand to support her, just like Kaori did back in chapter 1, it would have come full circle.. but alas..
it was a good story telling and it sucks that in the extra chapter, we’ll just focus on the other couple and not see Kaori at all, no flash back..

Dex-chan lover
Yes because it was extremely disrespectful to the group that has been bringing you this series and is obviously still working on it. So you get a worse experience that lessens the emotional impact by being incorrect in several places (it even screwed up the title drop) by not even doing basic proof-reading and it also hurts the engagement of the team that worked hard to bring people this series for so long. I will absolutely call someone out for doing this because they deserve it, no matter what they put in their credits pages.
You’re extremely particular about the content you receive, very sensitive to the quality of verbiage used. You’re meticulous. This is not a criticism in any way, just an observation. You being sensitive to the work is similar to how Kaori read Shizuku’s story(just
I never realized how vast the audience is, making me respect any author, even more.

Gahd. I just woke up and read this update immediately --- now I have runny nose and my tears....thank you for all the translations. I don't think I would be able to watch this if there would be an anime adaptation...

Fed-Kun's army
I was waiting until I felt like I was ready to read the ending... Ugh, such a beautiful story.

One of the best reads I had in a while even if sad. Exceptional writing in my opinion but I'm no expert. Even in her last days she managed to help those around her. If this ever becomes anime I'll cry even more when the time comes.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, just wishing for something sometimes never really make it real.
Kaori did died. Personally, i rather actual happy endings. Life has already the sad part we have to deal with so i generally prefer to enjoy a happy fantasy. Dont get me wrong, it was a pretty good story and it did somehow showed a brighter future for Shizuku. But losing Kaori, even tho was kind of obvious, just makes everything lose most of its importance to me.
Ive dreaded reading the rest of the story for a while. Took almost a 9 months break from it. But no matter how much time or how much i wished for the story certainly wouldnt change its course.
Life goes on... now i need to reread something fluffy like Anemone is in Heat to recover my heart a lil.

Contributor
But losing Kaori, even tho was kind of obvious, just makes everything lose most of its importance to me.
I can't agree more with this. It really makes me want to forget everything about this manga. The ending was crucial for me; it determined whether the whole experience was enjoyable or not.

Honestly, I can’t see myself looking back at a manga with a sad ending and smiling.
I’d much rather remember something that made me happy, something I could revisit in the future and reminisce about the good times I had reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread