Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Ch. 16 - Not Needed

Dex-chan lover
What a surprise to see this back in my updates. Had to read some of the previous chapters since it's been so long.

Dex-chan lover
Low key, I really like the hospital heiress. She TRULY loves the guy. Enough to want to take on the entire responsibility of her families success without his families abilities JUST to love him in life. Really depends on the ML, does he not like her because he feels he is a bad card for her even though she loves him so much? Or does he just straight up not like her

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this up and promising to finish it.

So what stings so much about this chapter, is that the "rival" is kinda really stupid awesome amazballs. Like honestly she's kinda perfect. I have to wonder why the MC hasn't accepted her feelings, though it could certainly just be that she isn't honest enough with him. It is also the case that she is forcing a lot of strain on herself to take care of the MC. And all the baggage that comes with the implication of "taking care of" the Mc at all. With him and the female lead (sue me I forgot names), it's always felt like they were equals. Chaotic partners in crime. Here there is a genuine question whether the hospital heiress like him as an equal or as someone she has to protect like a cute defenseless bear cub. It's not necessarily something that makes her a bad person (especially considering how young they all are), but might shine some light on why she's the rival and not female lead.

I am kinda really annoyed by the female main characters response at the end. A single person in your ring doesn't fix every problem. I'm not sure (nor do I remember) how aware of any romantic feelings she is now, but if they're at least friends she shouldn't immediately abandon because someone else said "I love him and will take care of him". Like if she is aware she likes him romantically then it's really disappointing those feelings immediately cave to anxiety of not being needed. Similarly if they're just friends then it's disappointing she thinks that she can't provide any help to him whatsoever. A princess is very different from a sidekick.

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for picking this up and promising to finish it.

So what stings so much about this chapter, is that the "rival" is kinda really stupid awesome amazballs. Like honestly she's kinda perfect. I have to wonder why the MC hasn't accepted her feelings, though it could certainly just be that she isn't honest enough with him. It is also the case that she is forcing a lot of strain on herself to take care of the MC. And all the baggage that comes with the implication of "taking care of" the Mc at all. With him and the female lead (sue me I forgot names), it's always felt like they were equals. Chaotic partners in crime. Here there is a genuine question whether the hospital heiress like him as an equal or as someone she has to protect like a cute defenseless bear cub. It's not necessarily something that makes her a bad person (especially considering how young they all are), but might shine some light on why she's the rival and not female lead.

I am kinda really annoyed by the female main characters response at the end. A single person in your ring doesn't fix every problem. I'm not sure (nor do I remember) how aware of any romantic feelings she is now, but if they're at least friends she shouldn't immediately abandon because someone else said "I love him and will take care of him". Like if she is aware she likes him romantically then it's really disappointing those feelings immediately cave to anxiety of not being needed. Similarly if they're just friends then it's disappointing she thinks that she can't provide any help to him whatsoever. A princess is very different from a sidekick.
I definitely agree that it’s questionable whether or not she sees him as an equal. I could be wrong about this but it seems to me like she took everything on without really considering if Fuji wanted to be with her or not.

I think Fuji not “accepting her feelings” is a simple matter of him just not liking her, which makes perfect sense considering that probably everyone in his life has seen him as “someone who needs to be taken care of.” Tsubaki being more zealous about it than everyone else probably wasn’t all that impressive to him.

Mamori (the female lead) on the other hand, seems to be way more level with Fuji. Chaotic partners in crime is an amazing way to put it. He’s the brains, she’s the brawn. They have a very back and forth dynamic, and type that relationship is way better and healthier than the one that it seems like Tsubaki is trying force.

I definitely think it will be satisfying seeing Mamori win in the end because she clearly loves Fuji in a much more selfless and genuine way.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you SO MUCH, Scanned Out of Spite. It's SO CUTE and each month I was very devastated there wasn't an update. Tall Queen x Short King mangas are uncommon but Ive seen the uptick in the concept over the years. I'm so pleased with this one.
Bossman, if you want another tall queen x short king may I recommend Ooki kouhai ga Suki desu Ka?

Users who are viewing this thread