Kimi wa 008

Dex-chan lover
kek its been fixed of course, also im looking forward to seeing more of this, even if its ecchi as all hell

Contributor
Ugh, saw this pop up on my update feed and realized I didn't want to read the next chapter.

Interesting idea ruined by the choice of protagonist.

Spy school... attended by Generic Shounen Protagonist #347. Watch as he sucks at everything until he's suddenly the best at everything in the name of his friends and dreams.

Also really, really lazy fan service. Like not even well done, just slap a big pair of tiddies on the page and call it a day.

"Follow this story of action and espionage, in which our hero, who lacks physical strength, compensates for it with great bravery, and captivates everyone around him with the power of his courage and friendship!!"

Good to see your back naruto kun

Group Leader
Honestly this would be amazing without the shitty constant fanservice.
I don't know why the author ruins all his titles in this way.
Removing the fanservice would objectively raise the quality of this manga.
And it's not a case of it making sense in the scenario. No. It's just gratuitous semi nude scenes. With no justification other than the dude wanting to draw some tits.

Fed-Kun's army
@Allexio theres alot of manga like that, maybe they do that because their editor tells them that it will increase the amount of people reading

Looks like a shitty resin of the classic duck butt haired brown haired shounen anime/manga MC. let me guess. It’s a harem fanservice piece of garbage...

Y'all keep shitting on it in the comments like that's finna help. If it's a generic, cliche, fanservice heavy shonen that's not to your liking, then don't watch it.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad tbh imo, have a feeling it'll get much better in later chapters tho.

Dropped. I loved Kenichi, so I gave the same author a chance with this one, and I think that maybe 26 chapters isn't enough to decide if this will be great, but I can't get into it. It's like all the irritating parts of Kenichi with none of the great parts.

I enjoy the story so far and want to find out who had killed his father too. So far I’m enjoying the story and keep up with the great work. Overall, this manga is under the content of ecchi so don’t bother reading this if you can’t deal with it being in the story.

Complaining about fanservice is literally going to a brothel and still complaining about why there are prostitutes

Double-page supporter
Should I read this? Idk I'm confused. Is the MC skillful?

(FYI: I'm already used to fanservice at this point. But don't worry it's only just as much as the History Strongest Disciple. Honestly it feels just like a copy of it so I'm not really excited about this one.
Sigh. We need better manga out there. What happen to RomComs?)

Users who are viewing this thread