Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - You Just Got Out of the Bath

Dex-chan lover
I knew Yuki had big breasts but hot damn the author definitely gave her an extra cup for the cover.

Well i really would like to see some romance here, Yuki was pretty chill about the whole marriage and liking mc-kun i couldnt get if she really wanted it or if she understands whats going on i was kinda sure she would go "me ? Do i really deserve something like love ? To marry and have a happy family with mc-kun" or something.

So will we keep comedic tone or will this new tech savvy assassin burn it all down?

Supporter
No no no, this is a rom-com so either you're gonna end up supporting them or you're gonna fall for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@DatOneGuy Possibly fall for him first, and then support them. Or, support them and then fall for him and then support them again later on. It makes it sound like there's a lot of options but they're all kind of the same.

Fed-Kun's army
ROM-COM PIRATES WE HAVE A SITUATION, ALL HANDS ON DECK, GET OUT THERE AND DEFEND THIS SHIP NOW

Aggregator gang
Noooo!!!!
don't crush the romcom!!!!
crush me instead between your fat boobies!!! haha just kidding......unless OwO

of course there is the person who buts their nose into the mc business and is really annoying. Would enjoy it more without the sister.

Dex-chan lover
Author, you know you could like not introduce this unnecessary speedbump and make something called a completely character driven story.

Users who are viewing this thread