Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The One That Came to Save You

She's only number 4 tho so the top 3 for whatever reason will go after her. Hope shes ready and mc has trained enough to back her up

@TNT261 Funny twist would be that the entire Nine Fangs all wanted to be normies like Xue/Yuki does and its their former bosses that sends ppl to get them back to the fold.

Group Leader
@Kaarme, the net
IzBvgEv.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn Yuki was badass with her knives she is definitely a best kuudere waifu right there and must protect that blush and smile, Hitoyoshi is sure an good mc for having still sanity after all this happened and asking her to teach self defense like what a good mc should do, this is definitely a 10/10 manga for me,oh a good merch and thanks for translating this good manga!!

127800940_729913751254624_1317325500358613306_n.jpg

This chapter was beyond disappointing to me come on you're telling me that assassin chick doesn't get any punishment for trying to kill them at all ? Not even like a knock out punch at least ?

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996
Seeing as this manga is so lighthearted a literal kidnapping and assassination attempt gets forgiven, I can expect some of the Nine to actually be supportive of Yuki and Hitoyoshi's relationship.

As long as this doesn't develop into a harem situation.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it’s a slice of life did you really expect the other assassin to get punished in some way? She’s probably going to be a reoccurring character either way. It was a cool chapter to show off Yuki’s skills
(Handholding scene too lewd)

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
With the ability to freely preform pre-marital handholding publicly, I bet that Hitoyoshi is like super secret #0 fang.

Dex-chan lover
you can bet that the annoying character will be back
it's also weird that she didn't kill her

Group Leader
I mean... Yuki's goal is to be a regular girl... I don't think a regular girl would kill anyone...

@abdude13 yah, I hope its not harem as well. Id rather have the rest of the Nine take The Way of the Househusband route. Ex-Assassins trying to fight their way into daily life. You think thugs are scary? Then w8 till u meet the housewives!

you're telling me that assassin chick doesn't get any punishment for trying to kill them at all ?
@PortalToMars We can have the doujins do that for us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The guy has a set on him to barely be fazed by having his life threatened

Users who are viewing this thread